Home

Download Updated Rosters for PS3?

This is a discussion on Download Updated Rosters for PS3? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Download Updated Rosters for PS3?

I'm curious if anybody has the updated rosters for download. For Madden 09 and MLB 08: The Show I typically just download them to my flash drive and upload them to my PS3. However I haven't seen anybody posting them for others to download? Is this not an option in FIFA? If anybody has them somewhere please let me know. . .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Have you seen my baseball

BlyGilmore's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Download Updated Rosters for PS3?

the Adidas Live Season replaced roster updates in the game this year. so instead of getting a full blown update a couple of times a year you get regular updates every few weeks or so but for only one league.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlyGilmore
the Adidas Live Season replaced roster updates in the game this year. so instead of getting a full blown update a couple of times a year you get regular updates every few weeks or so but for only one league.
I don’t think that’s quite right. The Adidas Live Season only updates player form, roster updates are still available for updating rosters with line-up changes and transfers. Roster updates can usually be accessed by entering into an online game.

With that said, I don’t believe a roster update with January transfers is available yet.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Friday apparently, which is today in fact. I have a question, how do I stop and or reset my Adidas live season stats?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »