Home

FSB: Gameplay Interview

This is a discussion on FSB: Gameplay Interview within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
FSB: Gameplay Interview

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fsb-e...ons/#more-2052

Mostly good stuff, but I'm concerned about the shooting. That was my biggest gripe with FIFA 09, and it seems that the developers didn't have much to say except that it had ben tweaked to allow a lower angle of rise. I would rather them have said that they changed the calculations so that there was more shot variety and that shots from certain distances weren't locked in to particular angles, ect. That's why there aren't more goals from range in FIFA 09, because the types of shots that score from that distance don't fit the narrow variety of shots currently offered in that game.

Still, looks great on the whole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Hauler24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FSB: Gameplay Interview

Good stuff but I was also disappointed about the possible lack of data surrounding leagues that are given worldwide exposure. This then presents this question. Why have so many leagues if you can't accurately rate the players in them?

Also seems he had little to say on shots but from what I hear on the Fifa forums it seems keepers are being troublesome as well cause they be too aggressive. I heard that they make pretty bad howlers too. I hope this things can be ironed out before release.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I hope the part about more realistic momentum for defenders when tackling holds true. If people can no longer charge at the ball, it may lead to a realistic style of play on both sides of the ball...
Old 07-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Just saw on FSB how there will be an assistant manager who handles your lineups and such for MM in '10. I like that, just hope the AI is better regarding lineups for '10 overall. Otherwise I'd be scared to let the CPU do it.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »