Home

Just paid it off. (Fifa10)

This is a discussion on Just paid it off. (Fifa10) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 12:59 AM   #9
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Just paid it off. (Fifa10)

Fortunate to love both Futbol and Football, grew up playing both in states. I am having a blast with NCAA and Madden, and hopefully this years FIFA will drag me in permanently, not sure why because 09 was a great game, just did not hook me, nor totally feel like real futbol. I hope controls are more immersive and manager mode rocks, and strategy during matches plays a part. I am a avid World Soccer Manager 09 (aka Football Manager) player and having a blast running Team USA and running a recently promoted team to Austria's Premier league. Speaking of leagues and teams, is their a official league and team list for 2010 yet? Cheers!

Got FIFA 10 preordered, but not paid off, show me the money!!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #10
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Just paid it off. (Fifa10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzhelpme
Real football, eh? I've actually never really gotten in soccer because I live in the US, but would like to start following. Any sites I should look at? Such as strategy, transfers? Remember, I'm a completed "newb" to the sport. Be kind to me.
I've sent you a PM mate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »