Home

Roster Updates for FIFA 09-PS3(w/Russian and Other teams)

This is a discussion on Roster Updates for FIFA 09-PS3(w/Russian and Other teams) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #25
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Roster Updates for FIFA 09-PS3(w/Russian and Other teams)

Well, I can't imagine that creating the teams would be too problematic because it's practically just transferring the players to another team. It's possible that it's the created players that are causing the issue. I am on holiday now, but when I get home next week I'll delete the created players and try to upload it again. Someone on the other forum mentioned that it might work you turn off autosave.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
nunogomes, can you briefly go over what you did to get the rosters to work? i swear im doing what you posted but it tells me i cannot load another user's file.

i took my sys data and put it in the folder of cmew's roster. i then took his roster, put it on my flash drive, copied it to the ps3, tried loading it up in the game and got an error. wtf?
Moses, it´s not like this: "i took my sys data and put it in the folder of cmew's roster".

It´s : I took cmew´s sys-data and put it in MY folder, substituting MY OWN sys-data for cmew´s sys-data, maintaining ALL MY other files (three) inside the folder!"

Ok? Try that and if you can´t do it post here again and i try to help you in a more step-by-step way.

But try it and see if it works. But remember, even if you do this, the roster has some other problem (im guessing it´s the teams cmew´s changed) that won´t let you see the rosters correctly.

Go to the official Fifa forums and search for an update that reduces the speed and agility of the players. Try to load that one and see if it works. It should work since that is the one i have!

Meanwhile we must wait until someone makes all the transfers WITHOUT changing team names, uniforms, etc... just the transfers or player ability edit´s. That works FOR SURE. I have it, and many others do.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:30 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
Well, I can't imagine that creating the teams would be too problematic because it's practically just transferring the players to another team. It's possible that it's the created players that are causing the issue. I am on holiday now, but when I get home next week I'll delete the created players and try to upload it again. Someone on the other forum mentioned that it might work you turn off autosave.
Oh! You created players? Im sure it´s that men... if you don´t create players it will work! See, the roster i have has ONE created player, but when i start a manager mode it asks me if i won´t to leave it OUT of the squads. I say yes, and it works great!
Old 08-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Moses, it´s not like this: "i took my sys data and put it in the folder of cmew's roster".

It´s : I took cmew´s sys-data and put it in MY folder, substituting MY OWN sys-data for cmew´s sys-data, maintaining ALL MY other files (three) inside the folder!"

Ok? Try that and if you can´t do it post here again and i try to help you in a more step-by-step way.

But try it and see if it works. But remember, even if you do this, the roster has some other problem (im guessing it´s the teams cmew´s changed) that won´t let you see the rosters correctly.

Go to the official Fifa forums and search for an update that reduces the speed and agility of the players. Try to load that one and see if it works. It should work since that is the one i have!

Meanwhile we must wait until someone makes all the transfers WITHOUT changing team names, uniforms, etc... just the transfers or player ability edit´s. That works FOR SURE. I have it, and many others do.
Ok, I will try that and post back.

And could you upload your roster? If not, I'm looking at the FIFA forums right now and I can't find the reducing agility and speed you were talking about. If you could find it that would be awesome, thanks.

Last edited by Moses Shuttlesworth; 08-21-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #29
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Works now.

Last edited by Moses Shuttlesworth; 08-21-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
Ok, I will try that and post back.

And could you upload your roster? If not, I'm looking at the FIFA forums right now and I can't find the reducing agility and speed you were talking about. If you could find it that would be awesome, thanks.
It´s on the last post:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/f...a-09-a-29.html
Old 08-22-2009, 06:33 AM   #31
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2

I just can't understand why the file would have issues when other people download it, when there are no issues on mine. One would imagine that if you don't alter the file at all that it would work. But I suppose it could even be things as simple as which Adidas Live season your using, or if you have the January update and all that. Too many variables.

Anyways, I'll copy my file and delete the created players, then post that file. It should eliminate at least one variable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon7 Re: Roster Updates for FIFA 09-PS3(w/Russian and Other teams)

Update...I followed the exact instructions on the link you provided and the update worked perfectly. So, thanks for the roster as I really needed an update.

The only problem: Watch out for the GK switching positions. I played an exhibition against Chelsea and Cech was positioned at RB. I could switch users and manually change AFTER the game had started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »