Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Patch #2 Details

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Patch #2 Details within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: List of changes in next patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiverivers
There are more than 70 bugs in MM alone. Addressing only 6 of them is hardly fixing anything lol. I along with many do not expect all 70 to be fixed, or even half, but to "fix" less than 10 percent of the bugs is disappointing, considering that EA stated they received the bug list from multiple users on the EA UK forums.

Lets hope they release another patch! (even though they said there are no plans for another patch haha god i love it)
Did you register just to moan about the bugs in every thread you can possibly find? Here's an idea - wait for the patch to come out, see what it fixes and what it doesn't. They've outlined some major things they've addressed. Nowhere in that list or statement from EA do I read that it says that is all they have addressed.

FWIW, this game is incredible. I'm sure there are some hitches in Manager Mode. Not a surprise to me as those have always been there. I'll take the best playing soccer game over whether or not an assist is tracked properly any day of the week.

BTW, have you heard? I hear the color of the 49ers helmets in Madden is wrong.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #10
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
Did you register just to moan about the bugs in every thread you can possibly find? Here's an idea - wait for the patch to come out, see what it fixes and what it doesn't. They've outlined some major things they've addressed. Nowhere in that list or statement from EA do I read that it says that is all they have addressed.

FWIW, this game is incredible. I'm sure there are some hitches in Manager Mode. Not a surprise to me as those have always been there. I'll take the best playing soccer game over whether or not an assist is tracked properly any day of the week.

A-freaking-greeeeeed.

Played this game first time last night, and loved it so far. had a great time playing online, offline, Virtual Pro online...so much this year. I can see myself playing it more than I did last year for sure.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

This better be released soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
This better be released soon.
Yes. I can't wait to start MM mode.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Yes. I can't wait to start MM mode.
Same here. I was under the impression it was for the NA release, but I guess not.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop

Haha I coudnt help but laugh after reading your post. Such immature statements. I am only talking about MM. Nothing else. The gameplay is amazing, and a lot of what has been changed is amazing. I never argued that or said otherwise. The major gripes are with MM.

For starters, the patch, which is the second one, only fixes 6 MM bugs. EA has specifically said these are the only fixes. So I do not know what makes you think there are more fixes than that. I have read the release notes. Its a start, but there are MANY more bugs that are going to make MM unplayable if you encounter them other than just the form bug and players disappearing bug.

If you had any idea what was going on with the patch by perusing the EA UK forums, which I frequent often, you would know that there were supposed to be more than 6 fixes. EA producers have acknowledged that they received the bug list from FSB, and that they were going to address a large number of bugs. 6 is hardly a large number.

Did I register just to moan? No, I stated the facts, so that people here realize that MM is broken. I find it funny how you can say that considering that the MM mode is essentially broken in its current state. Yes the next patch will fix 6 bugs, but what about the other major ones? No one expects all the bugs to be fixed, hell not even half. But definitely more than 6. Read the bug list from FSB, and you can see that some of the bugs will not allow you to continue past a certain point in MM. A product was released that is broken. It was advertised as something else for many months before release, and as a consumer I have every right to say or point out that the mode is broken. Even EA has acknowledged this fact.

Last edited by thefiverivers; 10-21-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
A-freaking-greeeeeed.

Played this game first time last night, and loved it so far. had a great time playing online, offline, Virtual Pro online...so much this year. I can see myself playing it more than I did last year for sure.
I agree. The gameplay is amazing. And the other modes in the game are equally as great. But play some MM, and see if you can notice any issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiverivers
Haha I coudnt help but laugh after reading your post. Such immature statements. I am only talking about MM. Nothing else. The gameplay is amazing, and a lot of what has been changed is amazing. I never argued that or said otherwise. The major gripes are with MM.

For starters, the patch, which is the second one, only fixes 6 MM bugs. EA has specifically said these are the only fixes. So I do not know what makes you think there are more fixes than that. I have read the release notes. Its a start, but there are MANY more bugs that are going to make MM unplayable if you encounter them other than just the form bug and players disappearing bug.

If you had any idea what was going on with the patch by perusing the EA UK forums, which I frequent often, you would know that there were supposed to be more than 6 fixes. EA producers have acknowledged that they received the bug list from FSB, and that they were going to address a large number of bugs. 6 is hardly a large number.

Did I register just to moan? No, I stated the facts, so that people here realize that MM is broken. I find it funny how you can say that considering that the MM mode is essentially broken in its current state. Yes the next patch will fix 6 bugs, but what about the other major ones? No one expects all the bugs to be fixed, hell not even half. But definitely more than 6. Read the bug list from FSB, and you can see that some of the bugs will not allow you to continue past a certain point in MM. A product was released that is broken. It was advertised as something else for many months before release, and as a consumer I have every right to say or point out that the mode is broken. Even EA has acknowledged this fact.
I don't really see how any of my "statements" were "immature."

On the contrary, I would say posting the "6 fixes for over 70 bugs" line in every possible thread you can would easily classify as immature. Judging from the reaction of others in this thread I would say I'm not alone in that sentiment. But you go ahead and reply to me again with another instance of your "6 for 70" line and everything will be a-ok.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »