Home

manual shooting tips

This is a discussion on manual shooting tips within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: manual shooting tips

It's difficult but it feels good when do you put one in the back of the net. Most satisfying feeling in soccer gaming to date, for me. Scoring a screamer or a header is more rewarding than it ever was in PES. That's saying something too, since some of you know my history with WE.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I too, am determined to only use manual this go around. the revamped practice mode is quite nice, and hopefully helpful. I was going 11 v 3 to have minimal pressure and still have all my guys available...and it was still amazing to have such a hard time. here's hoping
Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I got the game yesterday and started out with everything on manual but I quickly had to turn shooting to semi-assisted. I was firing off some ridiculously ugly shots.

I guess I'll have to practice up in practice mode to get it down. I'm sure it's one of those things that once you've got it figured out you love it... but until then you freakin' hate it.

On the other hand I don't like semi-assisted shooting b/c I have very little control...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebby
On the other hand I don't like semi-assisted shooting b/c I have very little control...
and that is the pain about the whole system. semi just doesn't feel right, but manual is crazy erratic. it probably doesn't help playing on the tele cam because I can't get an accurate gauge as to player position and what foot the ball is on, etc...but I don't like not being able to see the pitch on the more zoomed in views...

I am basically screwed!
Old 10-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural320
and that is the pain about the whole system. semi just doesn't feel right, but manual is crazy erratic. it probably doesn't help playing on the tele cam because I can't get an accurate gauge as to player position and what foot the ball is on, etc...but I don't like not being able to see the pitch on the more zoomed in views...

I am basically screwed!

Get a projector and have like a 9' screen, that should make it big enough to see the pitch and players.

In all seriousness though, i know the feeling. I feel like the graphics have improved over '09 so it is a little bit easier to see the players when using tele. I have a 50" screen and it works pretty well. I think it have it on the default tele settings. I'd still like to see more of the pitch, but it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »