Home

1 star team league winner

This is a discussion on 1 star team league winner within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10
1 star team league winner

I'm trying for the achievement for winning the league with a 1 star team, the problem is before you start a game, your team goes from 1 star to 2.5 what the hell is that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 02:35 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: 1 star team league winner

I don't recall that problem happening, i think my team's star rating remained 1-star the whole season, then it went up to 2.5 for the start of the second season (i did win the league).

I used North Qld in an A-League campaign in MM. You have to win the entire finals series too to get the achievement in this league. Plus its a short league to go for the "play a season w/o simming" one...only 27 games + 3/4 playoff games.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 1 star team league winner

I'm playing as Millwood in the Coke 1 league, trying to unlock the double promotion achieve, they were 1 star when I picked them and then went to 2.5 as soon as I loaded the season.

I got the achieve for simming a whole season by playing only 10 games, I was fired after the 10th game and still got the achievement - all 10 of my games were played and not simmed - it unlocked anyway! I usually play an Aussie league to get that achievement, thank God I didn't have to play a whole season in that league - it's brutal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »