Home

Do you feel the tactics are spot on for teams?

This is a discussion on Do you feel the tactics are spot on for teams? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Do you feel the tactics are spot on for teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
Not true. If you switch controls to the other team you can edit the CPU team, in all modes. You will not be able to get achievements. FYI.

well, havenīt thought in that workaround...
Old 10-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ldlimit
Guys on the EA forums have a project going to make tactics closer to their real life counter parts

http://scorps.100webspace.net/fifa10/Pages/Main.html
Are these all they have completed?

Any generic ones around from last year still?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #11
Rookie

blaza's Arena

This is a bit unrelated, but how can I save the formations/tactics from another team? I want to be able to use Arsenal's formation with other teams but cannot seam to figure out how to save it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 04:19 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Not true. If you switch controls to the other team you can edit the CPU team, in all modes. You will not be able to get achievements. FYI.
Not quite correct, I believe. You can edit tactics that way, yes, but you still have to save the tactics by either saving in an empty slot or overwriting one of the 28 used slots. If you exit without saving, the tactics don't stick.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:27 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaza
This is a bit unrelated, but how can I save the formations/tactics from another team? I want to be able to use Arsenal's formation with other teams but cannot seam to figure out how to save it.
When you're in, say, Everton's custom tactics screen, you'll see "Everton Default" at the top of the list. Hit A (Xbox 360) to access and switch to another team's tactics.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #14
Rookie

blaza's Arena

Icon14 Re: Do you feel the tactics are spot on for teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
When you're in, say, Everton's custom tactics screen, you'll see "Everton Default" at the top of the list. Hit A (Xbox 360) to access and switch to another team's tactics.
Thanks brotha!
Old 10-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Not quite correct, I believe. You can edit tactics that way, yes, but you still have to save the tactics by either saving in an empty slot or overwriting one of the 28 used slots. If you exit without saving, the tactics don't stick.

You have to save regardless or it doesn't stick. But unlike last year it's not a pain in the arse, where you have to create a tactic. Assign that tactic before you go into MM or Cup mode.

Now you can save and it won't save in-game. I don't know when or why this happens.

So let's say you are playing in the ECC and want to change some odd's team style, you can do it in-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Now you can save and it won't save in-game. I don't know when or why this happens.

So let's say you are playing in the ECC and want to change some odd's team style, you can do it in-game.
I guess I'm not following. When I go to change or edit a team's tactics, it forces me to save. If I don't save, the edits don't stick. My point was that it makes more sense just to edit all teams' tactics before starting up a season or tourney, given it works out to the same thing. Or is that not correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »