Home

MLS Formations and Tactics in FIFA 10

This is a discussion on MLS Formations and Tactics in FIFA 10 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #57
Rookie

buzzguy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLS Formations and Tactics in FIFA 10

^^^I find that MLS teams can be challenging to score with. It's mostly because of the lower overall skill of the players compared to higher-rated teams. Of course, knowing the right players to use in specific scenarios really helps, too.
Keep at it with Kljestan; he's decent, and WILL score goals for you. Maybe try getting Galindo into the mix more?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

still waiting for the new roster update to be released. my guess is they do nothing to MLS.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm reading that the new roster file has been put out. Can anyone confirm this? and can anyone check to see if MLS tactics have been changed?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

The new squad update is out with adjusted tactics. I only glanced at the changes, but it seems that the update primarily corrected the all 70s issue and lowered the defensive pressure globally.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #61
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

"The new squad update is out with adjusted tactics. I only glanced at the changes, but it seems that the update primarily corrected the all 70s issue and lowered the defensive pressure globally. "

awesome, will test tonight. Someone posted MLS is hard to score because of lower skill players, well i should be playing agianst lower skilled players also, so i should be able to score some. I understand if I play MLS team against EPL team, I might not score, and will get scored upon alot probably. But, if i play MLS vs MLS it should be pretty even for the most part, atleast scoring chances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #62
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
"The new squad update is out with adjusted tactics. I only glanced at the changes, but it seems that the update primarily corrected the all 70s issue and lowered the defensive pressure globally. "

awesome, will test tonight. Someone posted MLS is hard to score because of lower skill players, well i should be playing agianst lower skilled players also, so i should be able to score some. I understand if I play MLS team against EPL team, I might not score, and will get scored upon alot probably. But, if i play MLS vs MLS it should be pretty even for the most part, atleast scoring chances.
im playin Irish vs Irish teams and my players kick like the kids(under 5) in the park
im sure the MLS is much better since i play with galaxy last year

BTW do i have to restart my franchise to see these changes?

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexis
im playin Irish vs Irish teams and my players kick like the kids(under 5) in the park
im sure the MLS is much better since i play with galaxy last year

BTW do i have to restart my franchise to see these changes?

Yes, I am almost certain you would have to restart your MM
Old 11-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980

Is it any easier to score with the new patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »