Home

MM Form Arrows Always Down?

This is a discussion on MM Form Arrows Always Down? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Rookie

TheArsenologist's Arena

OVR: 6
MM Form Arrows Always Down?

It's getting pretty frustrating seeing this. I'm playing with Arsenal and am currently 2nd in the table after 11 games, so obviously playing pretty well. My team has been scoring quite a bit, too, and I've been trying to do a good job of rotating my players (even sending out a Carling Cup lineup of kids, that would make Arsene Wenger nod with approval). Despite all of this, no matter what I do, nobody's form ever seems to be up. RvP has scored 5 goals in the last 2 games, and his arrow is still down. Currently, of my squad, 6 arrows are neutral and everyone else is down with no positive form on the team.

Well, the results, goals scored, and rotation should be taking care of this. Frustratingly, it is not. Anyone else running into these issues? Or, better yet, anyone have good results trying to work around it? It's not really affecting the way I play, per se, but I feel like my players aren't playing to their potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MM Form Arrows Always Down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArsenologist
It's getting pretty frustrating seeing this. I'm playing with Arsenal and am currently 2nd in the table after 11 games, so obviously playing pretty well. My team has been scoring quite a bit, too, and I've been trying to do a good job of rotating my players (even sending out a Carling Cup lineup of kids, that would make Arsene Wenger nod with approval). Despite all of this, no matter what I do, nobody's form ever seems to be up. RvP has scored 5 goals in the last 2 games, and his arrow is still down. Currently, of my squad, 6 arrows are neutral and everyone else is down with no positive form on the team.

Well, the results, goals scored, and rotation should be taking care of this. Frustratingly, it is not. Anyone else running into these issues? Or, better yet, anyone have good results trying to work around it? It's not really affecting the way I play, per se, but I feel like my players aren't playing to their potential.
Yea i been having this problem too. I pretty much have come to accept the fact that half my team will always be in bad form (red arrows). Usually only my consistent starters are in neutral form and sometimes (almost randomly) i will have some players in good form with green arrows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »