Home

Stupid "form" ...

This is a discussion on Stupid "form" ... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Stupid "form" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
There have been a lot of theories on why it seems broken. One of them is that they didn't scale it properly for people who play shorter games, so you might do like 6 minute halves or something and not get very much going on in a cumulative sense, which makes the computer think you didn't play well.
I've never thought about that but it would make sense. Most likely shorter halves tie into match ratings which affects your form.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

That would explain why the my team was in it's best form after playing a match that went in Extra Time. I'm not sure about playing longer halves though. 10 mins on slow is working pretty well for me stat wise... Maybe I'll give the 15 minute half a try.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice
Yes I do. Maybe not as much as the rest of you guys around here but I watch enough to know the game isnt all about speed. If it was then everybody would be ping-pong passing all the way down the field. Right or wrong?
Then why say Freddy Adu would be better than Donovan if the game was just about speed?

Adu is not a faster player than Donovan. He's a more technical player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant0n
Then why say Freddy Adu would be better than Donovan if the game was just about speed?

Adu is not a faster player than Donovan. He's a more technical player.
Well Im sorry then I just assumed Adu was faster than Donovan. But you get my point, dont you?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Wow - how can I get anyone to have "good" or "great" form?

My entire roster is either "neutral" or "minus-1" ...

I am not great at this game ... my current team record is 1-2-2 ... perhaps this is why my players are not it good form? But I have two shutouts in there ... that should be positive for my defenders ... right?

Is form related to the match rating? My match ratings have been in the 5's / 6's / 7's for most of my players. Do I have to score goals / make tackles / get clearances / complete passes / stay in position / etc. ?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17

Basically it's about making good passes and scoring. I think.

To get green arrows you have to get 7's and higher most of the time. That's tough to do.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #15
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
Basically it's about making good passes and scoring. I think.

To get green arrows you have to get 7's and higher most of the time. That's tough to do.
It's damn near freakin' impossible. If I'm playing as a scrub EPL team, and I win 1-0 over a quality opponent (like Arsenal or something), it doesn't make sense that everyone on my team, except maybe the guy who scored and 1 or 2 others, has a player rating of 7 or lower.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »