Home

Play with Argentinian and South American teams...

This is a discussion on Play with Argentinian and South American teams... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2
Play with Argentinian and South American teams...

With the response seeming good from my Eastern European teams file , some people have asked for something similar with Argentinian teams. Like many others, I hate not having some of the more relevant teams, so every year I create as many as I can.

Ofcourse, as I can't alter the team names or logos then you have to use your imagination as well. These teams are as accurate as I could get with the limited ability to customise, so as I said, some suspension of disbelief is necessary. I have tried to utilize most existing players from the national squads and include Copa Libertadores hopefuls.

It's always hard to match kits(for example L.D.U.'s popular black away kit is unlike any other on the game, but I got as close as possible.), so the teams are more spread out. I have created a custom league with the 10 Argentine teams, and it's fun to play. *If you want to play MM with one of these teams then I could put a consolidated file with most teams in one league, but the kits are nowhere close to accurate.

I have avoided using any custom formations, because we've discovered that they lead to the horrible "orange dot" problem where your players become GKs without names.

In order to use the file on your system you will need to follow these steps:

First - copy your OWN squads (not the ones you downloaded in this thread) to a USB pen drive. You will have a folder similar to the ones that are included in the squads posted here.

Second - substitute the sys-data file that you have on YOUR squads, for the one inside the BLUS303850104 folder is posted HERE!

Remember substitute ONLY the sys-data file inside the BLUS303850101 folder (itīs the BIGGER sys-data file, the one in the other folder is way smaller in size).

Put the folder with the updated sys-data file inside the PS3/SAVEDATA folder and copy it to your PS3.

Concluding: you maintain all the files that are created inside the folder for the squads, EXCEPT the sys-data file, were you use the new one posted here!!!

Now, the difficult part is remembering which teams are which, so keep this list:

Argentinian Teams:

Boca Juniors and River Plate ofcourse are already on the game.
Estudiantes de la Plata - Derry City(Ireland)
Banfield - Bray Wanderers(Ireland)
Velez Sarsfield - Brescia(Serie B, Italy)
Lanus - Reggina(Serie B, Italy)
Independiente - Legia Warzawa(Poland)
Racing - Petersborough(Coca-Cola Championship,England)
Newell's Old Boys - Atlas(Mexico)
San Lorenzo - FC Crotone(Serie B, Italy)

Ecuador:

Barcelona de Guayaquil - Elfsborg(Sweden)
Liga de Quito - Sligo Rovers(Ireland)-away kit only

Chile:

Colo-Colo
- Dundalk Utd(Ireland)

Uruguay:

Defensor Sporting -Perth Glory(Australia)

Columbia:

Independiente Medellin - Helsingborg(Sweden)

Paraguay:

Nacional de Asuncion
- Lech Poznan(Poland)

These are good if you want to simulate the Copa Libertadores or the Argentine Apertura-Clausura in a created tournament. My main focus was Argentine teams, but you can recreate players for your favorite teams if you prefer. I hope someone enjoys.

You can see screenshots at the bottom, plus the link is below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fifa 10 CONMEBOL screenshots.jpg (55.8 KB, 153 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fifa 10 squads with South American Teams.zip (1.78 MB, 11 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
Banned

cmew's Arena

Re: Play with Argentinian and South American teams...

Have started my Copa Libertadores simulation, and so far the only problem is that I forgot to do Defensor Sporting's stadium.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
Banned

cmew's Arena

Will be adding Colon, as they will probably qualify for the Copa Libertadores.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
Banned

cmew's Arena

bump
Old 02-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
Banned

cmew's Arena

Will begin work on an updated version for the post transfer window, plus more teams when the Copa Libertadores qualifying is finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »