Home

Manager Mode Freezing (corupt saves)- HELP

This is a discussion on Manager Mode Freezing (corupt saves)- HELP within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Manager Mode Freezing (corupt saves)- HELP

There are many things I love about Fifa 2010, but I'm having a lot of trouble with manager mode. I've now had two seperate manager modes end becuase the game would freeze while I was trying to load the mm save.

The problem starts in Season 3, with no apparent problems in season 1 or 2. In my second manager mode I had multiple saves as backups, and I got as far as the end of season 5 when all three of my saves would freeze while being loaded.

I talked to FIFA, and they haven't been helpful, and they said there's no patch coming out any time soon. Am I the only having this problem??????

I've been taking low quality teams and trying to build them, and it's a real bummer when you start making progress and the saves won't load. I mean what's the point?

I play it on 360 by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Manager Mode Freezing (corupt saves)- HELP

If you are experiencing freeze / crash problems in the Manager Mode of FIFA 2010, try the following steps to correct the problems;

Remove disc from x box tray, clean, (ensure free from dust and scratches), place back into tray

Press the yellow button on your pad (Y) labelled 'game details'

Choose to install FIFA 2010 to your hard drive. this will take 10 minutes or so, in the form of a percentage bar.

Once installed, choose to 'play the FIFA 10 disc from your hard drive' option

Once in the arena, turn the auto - save option off.

Load the manager mode file you originally had problems with. you should now be able to play your game, and the post match screen should run smootly without crashing or freezing.

* I hope this helps. I had a post match screen freeze / crash over 3 manager mode files, all around the 3rd 4th 5th season(s) stage. After a little tinkering, and also giving my console a wipe down and blow out for good measure, i found the above steps worked. I have played 5 - 8 matches in each file to check for consistency, and i obviously have the confidence in my solution to submit it as a topic in order to help you. Let me know how you get on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »