Home

Scouting tips??

This is a discussion on Scouting tips?? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15
Scouting tips??

Anybody have any tips for scouting? Also....what is the difference between the 3 options you have?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Scouting tips??

I have found a few good defenders in Europe. The people you find are random, and I think the overall of the scouted players is all set up by your scouts level. I am currently searching Africa for Str, but I have not found anyone worth signing for my current team. I also prefer midfielders form the Americas because you get some South American talent that has some great touch.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

Thanks....My first season was successful....too successful actually. I got 5th in league 2 and I am way out classed in League 1.

I guess I have to buy some players now....
Old 12-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm surprised by the sheer volume of players your scout finds. Playing on a team where most of my top players are in the low-70's anyway, my scout routinely finds 18-21 kids rated 62-72. Most of them have serious issues with strength and aggression, but the other aspects of their game (like speed) are pretty strong.

I've signed almost all of them b/c I was having trouble with transfers and needed more players. But I figure I can sell a few of them later if I need the roster space anyway. Some of them were worth more than $1 million (b/c of potential) right off the bat.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

I'd like to see a better pool in Africa. I haven't run into any great African strikers yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

Woah!! I just found an 87 OVRL CM! He's only 19 too! Should boost my team....which is WAY better than the rest of League 1 now. If I only had the skills to actually win now. I'm still playing on Semi-Pro and I'm still struggling to score goals. Luckily I'm good at not allowing goals.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
Woah!! I just found an 87 OVRL CM! He's only 19 too! Should boost my team....which is WAY better than the rest of League 1 now. If I only had the skills to actually win now. I'm still playing on Semi-Pro and I'm still struggling to score goals. Luckily I'm good at not allowing goals.
That's awesome! I assume since my scout is only a 5 out of 10 and my team is pretty average that I won't find anyone like that, but it's pretty cool to hear that they're out there.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234

Where? How long and what lvl scout?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »