Home

FIFA10 freezes at the completion of a game ...

This is a discussion on FIFA10 freezes at the completion of a game ... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA10 freezes at the completion of a game ...

I tried it with my FIFA on the hard drive as SpHSpH said, but I didn't work for me . I had the same freeze on the same point. If any of you guys has any other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #34
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

hey guys is this just an xbox 360 problem? i just bought it today for ps3 and i really hope its not on here too
Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
It is with my same (current) MM.

The one that was giving me problems seems to be working OK now.
SPHSPH, have you encountered any further problems with your MM? I followed your diagnosis of the problem and find myself in the exact same situation. Was curious as to how things have turned out for you seeing as how you haven't posted since feb. Are you still simming the first game each time you load MM and playing the rest without problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi guys,

I don't know if this could help anybody with the same problem, but this is what I did (I play from the hard drive and I have the autosave off).

The game still freezes every now and them, right on the same spot (after one random game). If I restart the xbox and play the game again, it freezes again.

When I get one freeze, I restart the game, load the MM and the first thing I do is save it again. As the autosave is off, I have to save two differente files: the MM file and another file named something like "personal settings" or "personal adjustments" or "profile adjusments" (sorry, but my FIFA is in spanish). I rewritte the MM file, but I create a knew "adjustments" file. Once I've done that, I can play the game normally and I can go on with the MM for a while (I'd say about 15-20 games more or less). When the game freezes again - sooner or later it will, at least in my case - I just do the same thing.

In conclusion, that "personal adjustments" file seems to be the problem. I don't know why but it looks like it gets corrupted after several re-writtes.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 8

Hey - I know that I started this thread months ago - but now my FIFA10 is doing the same problem again.

I am not ready to buy FIFA11 yet (I still like FIFA10) - so I would really like to fix this freezing issue so I can move along in my FIFA10 game.

Any thoughts on what to do about this annoyance?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 8

Just fishing for some more help here ...

I had been ok-to-go for the past 6 months or so.

And now the end-of-game freeze is back again.

I have three versions of my current MM file - all of them seem to be broken.

Did we ever figure out how to "solve" this problem?

Also - how did this get past the EA "quality control" watchers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »