Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #25
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

Agreed with the above post #1. More stadiums, PLEASE. I know it's certainly not an easy thing to do, but it is such a plus when I know I'm gonna be heading into a real stadium for my next match instead of "football ground" or "ivy lane"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2010, 07:41 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yes more stadiums, more real player faces, not getting fired in manager mode even if you win all the games in the season, show assists in the stats, more shoes for the players, making a custom show for the players. And make the goalkeeper smarter not dumber like running to get chip shot...
Old 03-11-2010, 03:54 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

1. More stadiums is a must. Especially for the big teams.

2. I'd like to see FA Cup replays added to game, and not just straight to penalty shoot-out. Also when the list of cup games comes up it shows the final score, and if it draw doesn't show score of penalty shootout, just highlighted the team that won, even if 2-2. Fix that.

3. I was always a fan of diliberate foul and dive in this is football 2003. Made for some crucial decisions if to bring down a man or to try and a draw a penalty kick.

4. Computer needs much better AI. They often make ridiculous decisions when defending in the box, and have same tactic over and over.

5. I'd also like to see bonuses for winning and getting deeper into tournaments. Making the semi final of the FA Cup should help your club financially. I also think whole financial thing needs to be revisited. never possible to resign player before contract expires. Unless max out the money.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

most important thing on wish list should be

to not have this game tested in India

re) Manager Mode Fifa 10

Old 06-08-2010, 01:55 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

i know this sounds stupid but, add portland and vancouver to mls for fifa 11. i can't wait til fifa 12 to play as my timbers. 09 did not have the sounders, and 10 does not have philly. i know american soccer is trash, but i'm starting to get hooked on it.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #30
Rookie

The Visualizer's Arena

OVR: 6

I was playing World Cup 2010 today and noticed something that really takes away from the "realism" of the game that just started bothering me recently since I started watching soccer a lot more.

For 2011 I want the option to disable the yellow "X" that marks the spot where the ball will land, I don't mind it much at midfield but it really makes corners and crosses really predictable and easy to defend. I have FIFA 10 but haven't played recently so I don't know if this option is in there, there isn't anything in Options -> Visual for World Cup to disable this.

I think this would be a nice addition to higher difficulty levels or just as an option in general. The auto-switch and player awareness is enough to where you will at least have a decent idea where the ball is gonna land, no need for the "X" as it's overkill.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #31
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
I was playing World Cup 2010 today and noticed something that really takes away from the "realism" of the game that just started bothering me recently since I started watching soccer a lot more.

For 2011 I want the option to disable the yellow "X" that marks the spot where the ball will land, I don't mind it much at midfield but it really makes corners and crosses really predictable and easy to defend. I have FIFA 10 but haven't played recently so I don't know if this option is in there, there isn't anything in Options -> Visual for World Cup to disable this.

I think this would be a nice addition to higher difficulty levels or just as an option in general. The auto-switch and player awareness is enough to where you will at least have a decent idea where the ball is gonna land, no need for the "X" as it's overkill.
Good call. You end up just running to the spot instead of trying to judge where the ball will land.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #32
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

If we are going to take the time to ensure kits are accurate as possible for ALL teams in the game, let's not leave out our beloved keepers. A high % get stuck with the generic kit(s) and it's a little annoying, not huge, just a little

A small thing, but as we know, the small things take a very good game to a GREAT level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »