Home

Can't start a MM

This is a discussion on Can't start a MM within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Can't start a MM

I spent a few hours today doing custom tactics for all the PL teams, and then when I went to start a MM as Spurs, the screen with the news announcement of the new manager stopped loading at 80%. I tried it a few more times. Still stopping at 80%. Tried it with a different team. Still stopping at 80%.

Is FIFA 10 already over for me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 03:57 AM   #2
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Can't start a MM

Update. I started up the game again and tried starting a MM with Spurs without loading my squads or profile. And sure enough, it went right past the 80% and everything loaded fine. So then I went and loaded my squads and profile, and once again, it froze at 80% loaded.

This has never happened before today. I'm almost positive it has to do with the custom tactics work I did today on my squads. Can someone explain to me why this could be happening? I did the work of doing the custom tactics for each team, so it's killing me not being able to start a MM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't start a MM

It sounds like your squad file has become corrupted. I think your only option is to delete the squad file and create a new one. Pain i know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »