Home

FIFA 10 Roster Question

This is a discussion on FIFA 10 Roster Question within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA 10 Roster Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by adun_79
Mutu is still on the Romanian team, but they removed him from Fiorentina after he tested positive.
Ha, "Murgu" gave me fits in a Champions League game the other night. Didn't realize he was actually in the game for the NT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
That would be pretty slick.

I really wish Serbia was on the game so I could go after Krasic as well.
Wish I could search Gamefaqs (I think that's where I found the older lists), but it's blocked at work. Didn't realize Serbia isn't in FIFA10... too bad as they're an up & coming national program that could have some breakout players.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Ha, "Murgu" gave me fits in a Champions League game the other night. Didn't realize he was actually in the game for the NT.

Wish I could search Gamefaqs (I think that's where I found the older lists), but it's blocked at work. Didn't realize Serbia isn't in FIFA10... too bad as they're an up & coming national program that could have some breakout players.
I didn't see any lists on there just now.

Yeah I only wanted Krasic and Lukaku*, and neither are in the game for two different reasons. Next year, oh yes, it will be different!

*Though I never got why Lukaku wasn't in the game because he was 16, even though I have seen multiple other 16-yr olds in the game.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 04-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
*Though I never got why Lukaku wasn't in the game because he was 16, even though I have seen multiple other 16-yr olds in the game.
I think it depends on the league/country he plays in. Some countries (Italy/Spain?) do not allow minors to sign professional contracts (and subsequently be licensed by FIFPro I assume), while others (England?) do. Hence why young talents like Fabregas are recruited away from Barcelona's youth academy to play in England. Or I'm making stuff up again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I think it depends on the league/country he plays in. Some countries (Italy/Spain?) do not allow minors to sign professional contracts (and subsequently be licensed by FIFPro I assume), while others (England?) do. Hence why young talents like Fabregas are recruited away from Barcelona's youth academy to play in England. Or I'm making stuff up again...
That's the best explanation I've heard, so even if you are making it up, I fell for it.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #13
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

I think the mighty Blaxican posted something along those lines once. I never question his awesomeness... or his OTP finishing.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
No, you're right. It's how United poached Macheda. FIFA really needs to make a ruling and standardize it amongst all leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I think the mighty Blaxican posted something along those lines once. I never question his awesomeness... or his OTP finishing.
I do DAILY.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #15
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OTP you say? When do you gents normally play?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

We used to play a lot way back with FIFA 08, but it's been sporadic with 09 & 10. We had a fairly good start with 10, but everyone moved on. I haven't played any OTP in a while and would be up for some if we can get a decent group. Five or six seems to be a good number.

I was already planning on dedicating tonight to my manager mode, so I should be online. I have a non-OS buddy (and maybe his friend as well) that might play if they're on. Send me a 360 FR @ King Oskar and we'll see if we can hook it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »