Home

FIFA 2010 World Cup -- Roster updates?

This is a discussion on FIFA 2010 World Cup -- Roster updates? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: FIFA 2010 World Cup -- Roster updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
That's good to know. I was getting a little tired of the gameplay before. I look forward to trying the new rosters.
I only play offline and I Dont know what to think as I had 3 great games natural pace and the next 4 turned into boost fests ping pong stuff ect. and I also noticed as you get deeper the AI still over boosts in place of Real AI but this is just one guys opinion.
I would say maybe this game AI adjusts to your style of play but I control 8 different teams and play most of them to their style with different formations .
Well either way the update is fairly accurate roster wise but they made lesser teams better do to online complaints but now average teams play better almost like elite teams .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

The official rosters are online for PS3 now! Just downloaded them and as far as I can tell so far, they look great!
Old 06-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Pretty solid... And I like the way they play. Definitely have a different "feel" to how it plays.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Pretty solid... And I like the way they play. Definitely have a different "feel" to how it plays.
Thanks for your opinion MKH ,
Play now is fine like its always been but after a few games in WC mode its all boost for me especially after a few games and its just gets worse as I advance maybe Ill up my minutes as i had it on 6 minutes to play more games If i remember correctly that causes the rush stuff a bit .
EA s roster update included making all teams more balanced/equal do to online complaints about everyone only using great teams but for offline its bad for me .
For now maybe I will drop a level and put everything on manual hopefully to get more realistic play .
Still dont know what happened those first 3 games were perfect pace ? I even beat england 1-0 and not one thing felt forced .

Last edited by dorismary; 06-12-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I don't play online - just can't stand some of the people I find there who cheat at every sports game available. But for offline play, I really like it. My son and I played 2 different games today - two good teams and two lower rated teams. With the new rosters you could tell a difference. Speed and skill level are pretty noticeable.

We play 10 minute halves on regular speed (I believe). I haven't played the CPU yet, but felt I got the short-end of things when I did prior to this update. But they put a lot of time into this latest roster update and it was well worth the wait. I made a paper copy of the final 32 team's squads, and from what I've looked at it's very, very good.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I don't play online - just can't stand some of the people I find there who cheat at every sports game available. But for offline play, I really like it. My son and I played 2 different games today - two good teams and two lower rated teams. With the new rosters you could tell a difference. Speed and skill level are pretty noticeable.

We play 10 minute halves on regular speed (I believe). I haven't played the CPU yet, but felt I got the short-end of things when I did prior to this update. But they put a lot of time into this latest roster update and it was well worth the wait. I made a paper copy of the final 32 team's squads, and from what I've looked at it's very, very good.
Yea its quite different when your playing the cpu in WC mode and with teams more balance from the update and with the way I like to play the game Real futbol normal pace Im back to the drawning board
Old 06-15-2010, 01:20 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

I understand leaving Michael Ballack on the German squad for non-WC modes, but I think it's crap that a guy who isn't even in Africa at the moment can be brought on as a sub when playing against the CPU. That's not an accurate representation of the roster. And I also love how he wears the number 26. That's not right either, is it (assuming he was even playing)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 02:13 AM   #32

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
I understand leaving Michael Ballack on the German squad for non-WC modes, but I think it's crap that a guy who isn't even in Africa at the moment can be brought on as a sub when playing against the CPU. That's not an accurate representation of the roster. And I also love how he wears the number 26. That's not right either, is it (assuming he was even playing)?
He's in their Reserves, outside the 18-man roster that's available when you go into a game. You'd have to edit the rosters to have him available. Maybe I'm missing what you're complaining about, because I see no problem with what they did...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »