Home

Questions About Crosses & Passes

This is a discussion on Questions About Crosses & Passes within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Questions About Crosses & Passes

I'm new to this so bear with me...

What is a one two pass?

What is the difference between an early cross and a regular cross?

How come when I tap square 2 or 3 times I don't get the different kind of cross, but instead I just get the regular lob pass? Is there a trick to hitting the button? I'm hitting it rapidly one after the other and it doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Questions About Crosses & Passes

A one-two pass is when Player A is running upfield with the ball passes the ball to Player B and continues to run/ runs by a opponent and gets the ball back from player B. Or Player A passes the ball to Player B and gets it right back. I'm not a native English speaker so it's kinda hard to explain correctly, lol .

An early cross is performed when there are players in front of the goal but the one in possession is a few yards back, so basically you cross the ball earlier then you would normally. Does that make sense? You can also compare it to route based passing in Football, you cross the bal to were you expect the player to be

If you press the square button twice it should be a cross at torso height -if you will. Pressing it trice should be a hard and low cross.

Ajax Amsterdam
Buffalo Bills

Last edited by JohnnyLamb; 05-20-2010 at 12:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »