Home

Manager Mode Team Help

This is a discussion on Manager Mode Team Help within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 32
Manager Mode Team Help

I don't know anything about the teams in soccer except the elite teams. What team should I be in my Manager Mode?

I want to be either the lowest rated team in the worst league and be able to get them into the highest league or the a team in the best league already but needs a couple years to compete for a title.

Thanks in advance.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Manager Mode Team Help

For your first scenario you would be any team in Coca-Cola League 2, there is really no difference in the talent their and League 2 is barely any better but when you get to the Championship you might be there a while trying to get to Barclay's.

I would recommend Wolverhampton for scenario 2 because Ebanks-Blake is a great young player who gets into the 90's when he peaks and they just got promoted so they haven't signed any big name players yet.

EDIT: This is just England though because it is the only country with more than 2 divisions, just look through countries and you will find 1 star teams and 5 star teams which means that you will probably face 1-3 star teams in the lowest division and 4-5/6 star teams in the higher division (such as Italy, Germany, France, and Spain)

Last edited by Lecrae; 06-24-2010 at 05:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »