Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Career Mode Questions? (Ask Them Here)

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Career Mode Questions? (Ask Them Here) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
How does all of this tie into FIFA PRO CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP? There hasn't been a peep about Clubs which is the only online mode my friends and I have been playing since December.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #10
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Career Mode Questions? (Ask Them Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeluk
Just a small one. It's been made to sound like you have to play as a pro, then player manager, then manager. Can I choose to jump in at any of these points? I don't like the idea of having to do the first two parts, if i just want to manage a team, and play the games.
This was answered in the latest info released. You can start as a manager. not sure about player manager, but I think you would just pick the captain.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: FIFA 11 Career Mode Questions? (Ask them here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
can you use created teams in career mode?

Or create leagues to play in career mode?

Is scheduling and cup competitions more true to their real life counterparts?
I second these questions.

If you can create a league with created teams or current teams available, how many are you allowed to add?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Career Mode Questions? (Ask Them Here)

It is said that the career mode has 15 years, so if you choose Player-Manager is 15 years being a player and then 15 years being a manager?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
Will Career Mode be able to be played just as Manager Mode was in FIFA10 by skipping the part where you are playing?

Will you be able to use a created team with a full roster of created players in Career Mode and start them in any world league you choose?

Can you move funds from Club Budget to Wage Budget? In FIFA10 I would run into a problem where I have $200,000,000 in Club Budget with nothing to spend it on but transfer fees, yet my low Wage Budget would not allow me to buy players who would want $400,000 a week. Could I move like $2,000,000 from Club Budget to Wage Budget to fix this as my club clearly has the funds to buy higher paid players.

Will the new Career Mode stop freezing at random points of my progress throughout the game mode as it did in FIFA10's Manager Mode, causing me to restart it numerous times and never advance more than 3 years down the road?

Will AI controlled clubs be more involved in the transfer market for players they desire whether the User controlled team has players for sale or not, a la Barcelona pursuing Arsenal's Fabregas in real life?

Will AI controlled teams still seem to be forced to bid for players that the User controlled team makes for sale whether or not the player is any good?

Will resigning a player be more realistic and no longer just checking a box at the end of the season and having the player automatically committed to your team?

Thank you for the opportunity for these to be answered.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4
Forgot one last thing, just as @Lecrae asked, will you be allowed to move forward day by day? Could I bid for a player on a Monday and see a rejection for the bid on Wednesday and still be able to put in another bid on Thursday and have a chance of bringing the new player to my team by my next game on Saturday?
Old 07-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

Can you change weather before a match like say in Madden? Even though I stopped playing MM last year after a week because it sucked so bad I couldn't stand playing in the EPL because apparently it never ever stops raining there.

If you edit a player/stadium do you have to restart a career mode to have those changes take affect? In PES you could edit to your hearts desire and carry on with your master league.

Pretty minor stuff there can't think of anything else right now but if they could just get this career mode sorted out this game would be good as gold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
Rookie

BIGE5901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
Forgot one last thing, just as @Lecrae asked, will you be allowed to move forward day by day? Could I bid for a player on a Monday and see a rejection for the bid on Wednesday and still be able to put in another bid on Thursday and have a chance of bringing the new player to my team by my next game on Saturday?
Hey mate I read in a preview that it would move day by day on the calender. I believe they said that if anything important happens it will stop that day so you can review anything that happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »