Home

FIFA 11 Creation Center - Potential Project?

This is a discussion on FIFA 11 Creation Center - Potential Project? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5
FIFA 11 Creation Center - Potential Project?

Hey guys,

Haven't posted on here in a while, and when I did, it was in the NCAA BB game threads, helping with updates on the roster saves...

So hopefully people are excited about FIFA 11 and the new incarnation of Create a Team known as the Creation Center. Hearing about that led me to an idea...

Since this board's done some other roster projects, why don't we start a project to create teams that aren't in the game?

Every year, the EA board is full of people wondering what leagues and teams will be the in the game, and complaints when the Greek/Ukraine/Romania/Argentine/Serbian/etc league isn't in the game. Honestly, I think with the Creation Center, they can all stop complaining...

Would anyone else be interested in working on creating some of the popular missing leagues from the FIFA franchise?

I imagine it'd be the same as any other game... player appearances, stats, info, team info, etc.

Just starting this thread to see if there are others interested. From a personal standpoint, I'm more interested in the UEFA leagues, and would probably be interested in creating the Ukraine, Romanian, Serbian leagues first, or at least the major clubs from them first (I'm assuming the rumor that the Greek league is in is true...).

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 11 Creation Center - Potential Project?

yeah this mod eis pettyinteresting. I preordered the game from gamestop and I gonna get early access to the creation center. I was going to cerate classic teams like Real Maddrid Classic or Barcelona Classic. Would be great to play with these teams. I hope the creation center has a lot of option but what i saw so far on the screens is very interesting. But we all have to wait and see what is it like.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

It would be amazing if there's a site or a project that would create leagues, classic teams, etc. The problems would be the limit team space.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
It would be amazing if there's a site or a project that would create leagues, classic teams, etc. The problems would be the limit team space.
yeah! does anybody know how much teams and players we can create ?
Old 08-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

I assumed there wouldn't be a limit, you know? Has anything come out about it?

In my mind, I viewed this as song tracks for Rock Band... you're downloading individual files to your HD, so you could download as many as your HD would allow...

On the creation side, I imagine if something was created, it would just get uploaded to their server, and the user could edit it in future dates, but wouldn't be limited to how many either.

I'd be very disappointed if FIFA put in a rather low limit to downloads... I suppose the answer to that would be re-downloading teams and replacing them as needed in the game.

That said, I won't be pre-ordering, and may not be able to get the game on release day... but I figure by the time everyone gets used to the creation center and the game itself, things will be clearer by the time I get it as well. Who knows, maybe some good created clubs will already exist...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
Rookie

yeah! They said it sjust a beta of creation center but it looks promising. Next week I can test it out
Old 09-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

Awesome! Anyone who has been able to play around with it, please let us know how it works, what needs to be included... that way we know what kind of data we need to collect.

Really looking forward to this... I seriously hope EA doesn't limit the amount you can download... I don't really see how they could. Hopefully at worst case they could just save to your hard drive, and you load a team at the select screen, then scroll through what you've downloaded...
Old 09-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
Rookie

i went to gamestop today. Their server crashed. So I have to wait untill tomorrow to get the early access.... but when I have tested the feature i gonna post here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »