Home

FIFA 11: Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on FIFA 11: Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2010, 03:34 AM   #1
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
FIFA 11: Bugs and Glitches Thread

I've run into a few. On PS3 btw...

- First game I played when I bought this game. My GK immediately bolts to the kickoff circle for some reason and my opponent easily launches a goal on a wide open net from long distance.

-I've earned a few trophies during the run of play and the game literally freezes for a few seconds until the trophy screen pops up and then the game unfreezes

-custom chants volume are way too low. Yours and opponents chants/goal songs come on even if you/they are the road team.

-the logic in the new Match Highlights feature at the end of games is flawed. On the list of viewable highlights are a bunch of foul and save highlights, yet my game tying and winning goals in the 81st and 87th minutes are not even on the list of highlights??? Really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 03:45 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 11: Bugs and Glitches Thread

I've had multiple instances where I'm setting up my squad for an online game and all of a sudden, the players change to the team I was in my previous online game. After I ready up, the game freezes.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Yours and opponents chants/goal songs come on even if you/they are the road team.
I sincerely hope this is a bug or a glitch. I will not even use the chant feature if this is the case. It completely neuters the feature. Please tell me this is a joke!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:53 AM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerDanjo
I sincerely hope this is a bug or a glitch. I will not even use the chant feature if this is the case. It completely neuters the feature. Please tell me this is a joke!
definitely not a joke (at least not in my game) and I am feeling the same way now too. Probably just gonna revert to default sounds. Completely kills it. You gave me an idea though, I'm gonna post a video.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
Chant thing has to be an oversight. One would think it could easily be fixed in a patch. Hope so, useless if your teams chants come on in a road match. I won't use that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Not a major bug but while I was playing the menu music wouldn't stop playing. After a couple of minutes I couldn't take it so I kept pausing and unpausing then it quit lol. Annoying hearing that ****e.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #7
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

If you edit a player -- appearance options or just ratings -- it appears they will not automatically wear long sleeves in cold weather games. This was in FIFA10, so I edited some Arsenal players then played Zenit in the Russian snow to test. All edited guys had short sleeves, while unedited players had long sleeves, undershirts, and turtlenecks.

GAMEKILLER! Errr... mildly disappointing considering we can now freely edit ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »