Home

Fouls are ridiculous

This is a discussion on Fouls are ridiculous within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 06:26 AM   #25
Rookie

Zyco's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Fouls are ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Good, sounds like it helped somewhat. As for the second part, I'm not sure what to tell you without some video examples of what you're referring to. Shoulder-to-shoulder challenges in which the defender muscles the attacker off the ball are permitted at times IRL, so maybe that's part of it?
I will try to do a few games today before the Rays game and see if I can capture those Man U hacks tossing me off the ball on every break.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Fouls are ridiculous

I'm here to throw my two cents in. I played five matches last night in career mode as a player, controlling only my player. I couldn't believe how many times my team was called for a foul when the CPU would slide tackle from behind and it would be called clean. I love every aspect of this game except for this. I'm playing on WC and feel like I have to earn my chances playing as my Virtual Pro which I really like. (I didn't win a single match last night. Went 0-2-3) I don't know if it's so much the lack of fouls against the CPU as it is the difference in calls. My team got called for more fouls than the other team in every match I played. It seemed a little silly at points. But that's solely my opinion.
Visit my Arena: www.operationsports.com/iamironman84/

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »