Home

How's your CM/MM Going?

This is a discussion on How's your CM/MM Going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #25
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: How's your CM/MM Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamzaLugria
How long are everyones halves? I'm getting ready to star my CM and can't decide between 8 and 10 minutes.
I go with 7 minute halves. Might bump to 8 after the first season.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamzaLugria
How long are everyones halves? I'm getting ready to star my CM and can't decide between 8 and 10 minutes.
What level of difficulty are you playing on? I think that counts for a fair amount on what you decide on for time length. I played against Chelsea last night using Man U in CM mode, using 15 half lengths and drew 0 - 0 with them. Next game Bolton 2 - 1 win and then a 1 - 1 draw against Blackburn. These are not high scoring even though 1 game takes me half an hour to complete. I play on legendary using manual controls and this time works fine for me. So really just try out 10 min to start I think, build up play is very necessary in this years FIFA 11.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #27
Pro

Are you guys noticing that injuries are a lot more frequent this year and I am not talking just about guys who have the "injury" trait. I lost Berbatov for 88 days in game 1, and now Nani for 51 days 7 games later.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #28
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
Are you guys noticing that injuries are a lot more frequent this year and I am not talking just about guys who have the "injury" trait. I lost Berbatov for 88 days in game 1, and now Nani for 51 days 7 games later.
I've had players pick up injuries, most just get the "not as serious as previously thought" message. I had one out for 6 matches.

Nothing serious so far, knock on wood.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 10-08-2010, 05:26 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
I've had players pick up injuries, most just get the "not as serious as previously thought" message. I had one out for 6 matches.

Nothing serious so far, knock on wood.
Lucky you, I have had 2 or more guys have the "not as serious as previously thought" injury. It definitely makes the game harder, you really have to make sure you have depth in your squad and know how to play with your lesser players/subs.

Berbatov and Nani are both 80+ rated players and losing them both for such a long time sucks. Thought it might be more frequent with other guys. Just guess I am unlucky.

Just in short I am 6 games into my CM with Man U on legendary and both Scholes and Giggs have dropped - 1 OVR. Scholes regular starter and Giggs in about 50% of the time but to drop so quickly even at their age?

Anyone had any guys go up? If so how long, how, when and who? Thanks.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've had the issue from last year where players randomly transfer to other teams happen to me twice this year. One of my backup forwards just poofed and appeared on another team without any notification or reason. Other than that it's not bad.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #31
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Think I'm finally gonna start a MM tonight. Going to go with either Roma or Dortmund. Almost always use Arsenal in these things but I'm going to switch it up this year.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #32
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
Only have 1 more friendly 2 go before my season kicks off with Man U.

I am only aiming to buy 1 player for now and that is David De Gea (GK - 19 years) but Ill prob only make the move either during the 2nd transfer window or maybe at the end of the season, just need him to take over from 40 year old E.VDS.

Other guys I will consider signing if I can find the money. I play on legendary and United only get 32 million euros to spend and not a handful of wages so it makes it tough to sign loads of talent.

Jack Rockwell
Steven Defour
Alexis Sanchez
Wesley Sneijder

What do you guys think? Other than the obvious choice of having Sneijder take over my midfield, what about the other 3 guys? Best choice to take?
I wouldn't buy any of 'em personally. I'm hell bent on using my youth players (Eikrem, King and James @ PNE, etc.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »