Home

Best Young Players

This is a discussion on Best Young Players within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #17
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Best Young Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
Let hope the patch comes out soon. It's pretty pointless playing the CM mode when the player growth is really broken. It is sad that EA put the game out like this. This game has the potential to be great but it is not polished or even finished yet (which is should be), so lets wait and see till the patch comes out. I really hope it comes out in the next few days. If it took as long as Madden 11's "final patch" then there are going to be plenty of unhappy gamers out there.

I will not play any deep career modes without player progression fixed, that's my main gripe. So right now its useless buying young players and trying to mold them into superstars. It just ain't happening-period.

You and I are in agreement. Right now I just have a Man City CM where Im playing all the games just for fun. That way I can buy the young players and as long as they have a decent overall play with them and feature them in my lineup.

But it wont be until the fix the progression that I start a true, multiple year, progress from small team to large club CM.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #18
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Some players that were not mentioned here yet:

Spoiler
Thanks alot for this.

Last edited by Darkleaf; 10-12-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

It appears that Fifa Fanatic is still updating. The list over there right now is just a rough draft due to the wonky player progression, but it's a start. I had already started my CM because I didn't actually expect EA would ever fix anything. I think I'm going to abandon my current CM now that I know they are actually working on a patch. Here's the link.

http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-11-best-young-players/
Old 10-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #20
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

That site also has a list of players in the database assigned to national teams that will not appear in career mode since their clubs are not in the game. If you replace them on the national team, they should appear in CM as free agents.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

It does seem to be random, progression that is. I have had old players go up in overall ratings and others go down.

One guy I would highly recommend is

Aly Cissokho who is a LB at OL, in just over half a season he has gone up two points. He is 22 at the start of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »