Home

Best camera view??

This is a discussion on Best camera view?? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Best camera view??

Just wondering if anybody has tweaked with this yet and found a good one yet. The default ones just seem to far away and I found a good one for fifa 10 but I don't remember what it was.

I am looking for something along the lines of playing like I was watching a game on TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Best camera view??

I prefer the Dynamic cam, zoomed all the way out and the camera tilt all the way down (or close to it).

In my opinion this view really shows off FIFA’s graphics and nuances.

I feel more connected to the immediate action in this way (the man on the ball), but one does sacrifice being able to see the whole field. The radar helps, but not a lot. I find myself using less of the field, only occasionally knocking the ball up the field or any pass of any length.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn
I prefer the Dynamic cam, zoomed all the way out and the camera tilt all the way down (or close to it).

In my opinion this view really shows off FIFA’s graphics and nuances.

I feel more connected to the immediate action in this way (the man on the ball), but one does sacrifice being able to see the whole field. The radar helps, but not a lot. I find myself using less of the field, only occasionally knocking the ball up the field or any pass of any length.
I think there's a lot of bad camera angles and you just can't see the whole field. On the other hand, if you are far away, like you said, you just don't see the player that well.

I use CO-OP because I can see all of the field that way. It's the only one that let's me see what the teammates are doing. It's also helped in me creating office because I can visualize a play a one or two passes before.

I wish they had an camera angle where it was always behind the offense either going up or down.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

I am gonna give these a try. I did try dynamic and thought it was an improvement. Perhaps adding in your suggested tweaks it will be better.

Ya that is one thing about this years game I think is off. I wish the AI teammates would actually try and get open for you so you could make a pass. It just seems they stand around to much and it's terribly hard to create something unless it is all done by you.

I mean I find more and more not enough players forward and when they are forward I usually have a ST end up with the ball in the corner or on the sidelines and not a winger. Perhaps I am doing something wrong in the buildup.

Also on the higher levels I noticed you get almost no time on the ball. It seems like everyone gets all bunched together and you have no room to do anything lol.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Rookie

Supposedly there is a button you can press to get your teammates to make a run. I don't remember what it is (At work atm) but I tried it a couple times and I didn't notice anything.
Visit my Arena: www.operationsports.com/iamironman84/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamironman84
Supposedly there is a button you can press to get your teammates to make a run. I don't remember what it is (At work atm) but I tried it a couple times and I didn't notice anything.
It's L1 but you must have possession and point the LS in the direction of the guy you want to make the run. It could use some improvement.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamzaLugria
It's L1 but you must have possession and point the LS in the direction of the guy you want to make the run. It could use some improvement.
Yep, I remember that now. I didn't know you had to use the LS though.
Visit my Arena: www.operationsports.com/iamironman84/
Old 10-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Broadcast is the best for me, zoomed in all the way height all the way down (no height).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »