Home

FIFA 11 Ultimate Team discussion

This is a discussion on FIFA 11 Ultimate Team discussion within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #49
jb1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 11 Ultimate Team discussion

I've been enjoying this mode and in particular the fact that I don't have to spend any real money to compete. I have built a nice 100 chemistry 4 1/2* EPL Gold squad just by playing games and working the market which I have to say is pretty easy to do.

I've made around 80k alone on the market so far as there seems to be a lot of people out there who don't know the value of a lot of the players.

I'm quite impressed with the Web App although it does struggle at peak times, it's a nice feature and one I hope they add to HUT next year.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi all,

can anyone explain me the meaning of the numbers on contract cards: for example there is a contract card with "+5 +2 +1". Why so many numbers?

Thanks for the answer!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
Check the colors behind the numbers...it's +5 games for bronze players, +2 for silver, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 04:50 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ok, that is logical! Thanks!!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #53
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

Here is my problem. I have been the away team in my last 15+ games in FUT. I feel like this happened when I bought 2 new stadiums and sent my initial crappy stadium to the trade pile. I have checked if one of the stadiums is active and it is. I tried switching the active stadium to see if it would make a difference, still no results. I just keep being the away team in an online match up. Has anyone experienced this?
Old 01-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #54
Rookie

The last two times Ive signed into my ultimate team all my squads were erased. I had 5 sqauds built up last week and i signed in they were all gone. So i rebuilt yesterday and had two. When i signed in today they were gone again. So i just deleted my team and maybe ill start again some other time.

Does anyone have any Idea why or how this is happening? Or has this ever happened to you?

thank you.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:38 AM   #55
Just started!

Omega watches series dignified, elegant, simple, simple, no swagger, civil servants, white-collar workers can wear. Although the simple but very elegant, as are assembly decorated banquet, visiting clients, weddings and other grand occasion is reasonable. As a gift for his father is good, classic design and innovative mywatchesus.com technology the ultimate extraordinary tradition. Omega watches inherited classic, breakthrough innovation, 18K red gold or gold and delicate embellishment between the stainless steel material, filled out the more attractive long-lasting charm.

For a long time, the Omega series, with modalpdx.com its very dynamic and modern design, has become an integral part of the Omega brand glorious tradition of treasures. Known as "claws" design first appeared on the Constellation "Manhattan" watch, available in more than 30 years ago for the smuthutmovies.com first time, making the Constellation watch quickly became one of a very high degree of recognition worldwide watches.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »