Home

Keeping Forwards Out Of The Corners

This is a discussion on Keeping Forwards Out Of The Corners within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Keeping Forwards Out Of The Corners

Can anybody help me with this? When I play I like having my strikers in the middle available for crosses yet they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make runs to the corners where they pose no threat whatsoever. I have tried everything, I change their player movement so that they are supposed to just be in the middle of the field, I change my tactics so that the crossing chance creation is at 100, but nothing works. Every time I get the ball wide, one of my forwards heads to the corner and takes away my space on the wing and gives me no option for an early cross. Does anyone at all have any remedies for this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Keeping Forwards Out Of The Corners

Is your chance creation positioning set to free form? If so, try the other option... the name of which escapes me at the moment. Sorry.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Is your chance creation positioning set to free form? If so, try the other option... the name of which escapes me at the moment. Sorry.
Organized.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Try using the attacking arrows in the formation edit. Set them to either forward or angled inwards. I should think that would help (And I'd probably be wrong assuming that something that would work as it should...)

Also, try setting the custom tactics for your team to a higher crossing setting and maybe a lower passing (in chance creation). Safer passing might also keep your forwards inside.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Appreciate the ideas but as stated in my post, I have done all of these things and still my forwards run to the corners.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »