Home

Original Fifa 11 release,before updates...

This is a discussion on Original Fifa 11 release,before updates... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Original Fifa 11 release,before updates...

i have decided to delete all the title updates and go back to the original version.i think gameplay is so much better,game is slower,and everything feels much more realistic.after all the updates game was too fast even on slow speed.I dont care about all the bugs,updates didn˙t fix them,anyway.Let me know what you think.

Last edited by nikoemo; 12-01-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Original Fifa 11 release,before updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoemo
i have decided to delete all the title updates and go back to the original version.i think gameplay is so much better,game is slower,and everything feels much more realistic.after all the updates game was too fast even on slow speed.I dont care about all the bugs,updates didn˙t fix them,anyway.Let me know what you think.
How is the defensive pressure the cpu puts on you? Is their less congestion giving your more space? Thanks.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Youngstar's Arena

OVR: 0

Its down to you how you play your game man. I personally am like you. I play the game straight out of the box, no updates. I play on Legendary difficulty, slow game speed and 10 minute halves. I absolutely love it to be honest.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Defensive pressure is bit of an issue in prepatch game but i play on slow game speed and that gives me more control and i can dribble more effectively.i am definitely staying on original release.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Rookie

iīve been playing fifa a lot last month,patched the game again,just to compare the gameplay,and i can tell you,cpu defensive pressure is far better on original release,there is definitely more space,you actually have time to make quality decesions...i play on slow speed,for me itīs just more realistic...on some games i have more then 60% of possession,that is maybe a little unrealistic but i donīt care.on patched game,i feel like i am just passing and passing the ball,you donīt have time to do anything else because of cpu pressure... my settings are: 6 min,world class,passing:semi,through pass: manual,shooting:semi,cross:semi.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »