Home

Can't Select my Virtual Pro in Arena

This is a discussion on Can't Select my Virtual Pro in Arena within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Dos Peninsulas's Arena

OVR: 3
Can't Select my Virtual Pro in Arena

I'm attempting to get all the arena accomplishments for my Virtual Pro. I got about 15 or 16, then saw on the list that the rest pretty much had to be earned doing the set pieces like penalties or free kicks. So, I go to penalty kicks, change players (my pro is a GK, but a made him a defender for a short time to get the player accomplishments). Then I go back to the list to find what else, notice that I can get the gold by scoring ten penalties. So, I go back and try to change my player again, only I can't.

There are only three players available, all from what appears to be Real Madrid. I figure I'll just go back out and try again. No luck, same thing happens. Then I switch back to goalkeeper to see if something will happen. Well, something did. Now instead of Real Madrid it's USA. I shut off the PS3 next, turned it back on, and it's Real Madrid again. In the 1-on-1 I can still use my player, but when I go to do the set piece drills it sets up as a team and I cannot use my player.

Anyone have this happen to them, or know any fixes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Dos Peninsulas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Can't Select my Virtual Pro in Arena

Nevermind, figured it out. Now I'm attempting to somehow play in a pro club game with ten members, and try to get five wins in a row online without someone quitting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »