Home

Non-English Commentary

This is a discussion on Non-English Commentary within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13
Non-English Commentary

I swear I once read that the Fifa games offer downloadable content giving you non-English commentary of your choosing, but I can't find any such ting. Am I imagining this? Just think it might be fun to have other languages available here and there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Non-English Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
I swear I once read that the Fifa games offer downloadable content giving you non-English commentary of your choosing, but I can't find any such ting. Am I imagining this? Just think it might be fun to have other languages available here and there.
in game, you can select from three languages I believe. Last year offered a bunch of languages you can purchase as dlc.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Rookie

vusa92troy's Arena

OVR: 36

Last years DLC was awesome. Too funny when the wife walks in and I was playing with Athletico Madrid and the comm was in Spanish (Spanish, the Kings Spanish). She was like wtf?!.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #4
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5

IIRC, not only were they available for DLC, it was all free, too. I definitely downloaded all of them, and it was a nice way to fix the problem with "the commentary is too repetitive".

Definitely went for authenticity, the language of the league/home team I was using. Fun little things that made the game more enjoyable.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

Well, it's too bad it isn't available, I guess. I speak enough German and Spanish to have enjoyed those, but would have really loved hearing all the ones I didn't understand, if just for pure novelty of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »