Home

FIFA '12 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA '12 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #17
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA '12 Wishlist

Sliders and a Manager Mode as deep as FM would be awesome.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:07 AM   #18

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Sliders and a Manager Mode as deep as FM would be awesome.
Never going to be as deep as FM. Not even close.

But they do need to flesh it out quite a bit.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I also agree with sliders. my problem is that i play with most manual controls (only assisted on crosses).. that makes it good game for me on pro but slightly too easy because the computer gets chances but rarely converts them.. at world class i find it too difficult because i rarely convert chances. Obviously I can just get better at the game but I think sliders would help me get quality games while improving.

Also on the bigger picture stuff.. more variety in the way CPU plays would be nice.

Smaller stuff - my god this game is slow.. from pulling up the subs menu to the loading when you first start up..

minor stuff - i would love to be able to play with legends! the way nba2k11 incorporated jordan was great! but i like that it had all the other legends of his time.. not saying fifa should go the jordan route but how awesome would it be to have gerrard playing with king kenny or zidane playing with the current real side..
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Never going to be as deep as FM. Not even close.

But they do need to flesh it out quite a bit.
I know it won't. Can always dream though.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #21
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

i want the team to play ProEvo 2011 master league... lock the key, get delivery... play non stop...

and then dream up a better career mode.. love the gameplay of fifa...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #22
Rookie

beast30's Arena

OVR: 0

Fifa WC was my first soccer game since WE7 and i liked it so much i bought FIFA 11. Here is my list of things i'd like to see in 12.

1. Sliders are a definite must. It's way too easy to keep a clean sheet while its way too hard to score on the higher difficulities. Something is needed to let you shape the AI to make games interesting. (I played a whole season in the spanish second division and nearly half of my games were 0-0 draws which is gd annoying)
  2. Any ball in the air makes your AI teamates look ******** as they run past were the ball's supposed to land and potentially leave wide open lanes to your goal. AI needs major updates to have the nearest AI teammate at least make an attempt at the ball.
  3. Deflections should be much more prominent (by this i mean a ball that changes direction but still heads in the general direction it was intended.) I've had so many shots blocked where the defender is only a couple of feet in front and the ball just deadens right to his feet. I still rarely see shot deflected off a defender that still goes into the goal while fooling the goalie
  4. I've got many more, I'll write down later
Old 01-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #23
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

There's one thing I'd really love: the ability to play other clubs' matches during a career mode. If I'm playing with my team, I'd love to step into another team's match in the Premier League, or another league, too! The season is so expansive I think this would add to the experience -- especially when it's commonplace in many sports games.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:06 PM   #24
Rookie

robin2dl's Arena

OVR: 0

CO-OP CAREER MODE! OR ONLINE CAREER MODE LIKE THEY HAVE IN NCAA 11!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »