Home

FIFA '12 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA '12 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #25
Rookie

beast30's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA '12 Wishlist

They need to improve transfers too. You shouldn't have to wait 2 days minimum to hear back after making an offer. You should be able to make an initial offer and negotiate the same day. I hate it that you can't get a deal done w/in the last few days of a transfer window.

Also, i'd like to see greater change in player ratings from week to week, not just a point here and there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #26
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast30
They need to improve transfers too. You shouldn't have to wait 2 days minimum to hear back after making an offer. You should be able to make an initial offer and negotiate the same day. I hate it that you can't get a deal done w/in the last few days of a transfer window.

Also, i'd like to see greater change in player ratings from week to week, not just a point here and there
Completely agreed on the first part. I just had Cahill go down with an injury at the end of August and tried to sign another CAM, but between negotiating transfer fee and wages, it took almost a week and I missed the deadline. I mean, we saw a number of deals go down on Monday within hours. We should have the option to expedite the process.

Also, to your post about player ratings changing week in and week out, it's called "form" and it was dropped for this year's installment. They've had it for the past few years but took it out this year for some reason. Though I've heard they weren't necessarily removing it permanently, maybe just this year.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #27
Rookie

beast30's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlopp9987
Completely agreed on the first part. I just had Cahill go down with an injury at the end of August and tried to sign another CAM, but between negotiating transfer fee and wages, it took almost a week and I missed the deadline. I mean, we saw a number of deals go down on Monday within hours. We should have the option to expedite the process.

Also, to your post about player ratings changing week in and week out, it's called "form" and it was dropped for this year's installment. They've had it for the past few years but took it out this year for some reason. Though I've heard they weren't necessarily removing it permanently, maybe just this year.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they took it out because they want you pay for that live season bs. I'll never pay for those kinds of things. I'm one that thinks $60 for the game should be more than enough to get that kind of thing included
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #28
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast30
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they took it out because they want you pay for that live season bs. I'll never pay for those kinds of things. I'm one that thinks $60 for the game should be more than enough to get that kind of thing included
live season did not affect career mode or manager mode... not that i am saying EA looks after the consumer.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #29
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
live season did not affect career mode or manager mode... not that i am saying EA looks after the consumer.
Yeah, they had live season in FIFA 10 and MM contained form that year.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #30
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
i want the team to play ProEvo 2011 master league... lck the key, get delivery... play non stop...

and then dream up a better career mode.. love the gameplay of fifa...
I agree with this 100 % If they ever come up with anything like ML it would be huge. Of course having said that if PES got the animations of Fifa it would be huge for PES too.

Last edited by ezio; 02-05-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #31
Rookie

Seeing as how NHL 08/09/10, etc. has the AHL and CHL teams, plus certain Major League Baseball games have Minor League teams and NBA games have the D League, I wouldn't mind seeing FIFA 12 add the lower division Soccer leagues in North America, maybe just the USL and have some kind of thing where you can send players from the USL to MLS or whatever.

Also being able to play as some of the current Indoor Soccer leagues teams in North America would be cool too; or maybe a retro thing with the old North American Soccer League teams or Major Indoor Soccer League teams; like with the NASL you could play as the Seattle Sounders, or New York Cosmos, or Minnesota Strikers, etc.

And with the MISL you could play as the Tacoma Stars, San Diego Sockers, Wichita Wings, etc.; i'm a supporter of being able to play niche leagues/sports like the American Hockey League, Minor League Baseball the CFL, etc. in video game form, so those things would be pretty cool.
Vancouver Canucks/Anaheim Ducks/Los Angeles Kings/St. Louis Blues(NHL)
Other NCAA: Gonzaga Bulldogs/Washington State Cougars
Soccer: Seattle Sounders(MLS)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #32
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

Less precision; more differentiation. I don't want every club and every player playing the same way. A lot of the times I just do play now games, usually agianst Bray Wanderers -- one of the worst teams in the game -- to get a feel for the manual controls and to get a better feel of when to use ball skills. Problem is, I usually use a much more superior team like Arsenal or Aston Villa or Real Madrid or something, and I can't seem to ever really dominate Wanderers.

I'm not very good and usually play on Professional, but come on, it's the worst team in the game versus one of the best. I should be able to handle them with ease with very little effort. I'm not saying I want easy wins all the time, I just want teams to play like their real-life counterparts. Playing against Bray is hardly any different than playing against Bayern or Man City, in respects to the style of which they play.

Every team has basically the same attacking style. What makes it worse with Bray is I'll see one of their players execute some finesse dribbling move that I rarely see from a top tier player at a top tier club. Same goes with the defenders. The defenders at Bray can execute perfect standing and slide tackles all the time. They play no different than the top tier defenders.

Maybe I'm just not that good at this game, but I'm sick of seeing hardly any seperation between good players and bad players. I want less precision from the players with the lower ratings and I want to be mystified by the top rated players. Right now I don't feel that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »