Home

Will there be new squad updates after the transfer window closes?

This is a discussion on Will there be new squad updates after the transfer window closes? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #25
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Will there be new squad updates after the transfer window closes?

Title update that addresses "two of the biggest issues the community has been asking us to look at"... really? This could be interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
I know people are going to tell me otherwise, but... I swear the game is playing differently (better) than pre-roster update.

I can't pinpoint why (yet), but it just feels better to me.
i agree. i dont know if its the 4 3 3 im playing with liverpool but the passing has been crisper.. im able to create a lot more chances and throughballs arent going right to defenders feet.

i also player with all manual controls except on crossing i use semi.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #27
jb1
Rookie

OVR: 7

Looking forward to seeing details on the Title Update, the gameplay still has issues that need addressing so we will see what comes of it.

As for the squad update, as everyone does they look at their favourite team to see whats changed and I have to say im pleased with the attention thats been given to the Championship and in particular my Bristol City. I expected them to not change much but some players that have stood out for us this year have been nicely boosted and they have even added a young Spurs defender to the game who has been really impressing on loan here.

Only things that did bug me was taking ours and arguably the leagues best Striker down by 3 points just because he's been injured all season and knocking David James down from a 79 to a 71. That wont help me when i'm trying to deal with the likes of the Chelsea's and Barca's online!

I havent studied the EPL in detail but they seem to have given most players boosts that deserve it like Nasri, Wilshere, Albrighton, Nani, Nolan, Tiote and Bale. It's all about opinions with Overalls but there are still a few that I think are a bit off but overall it seems to be a decent squad update.

Last edited by jb1; 02-25-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #28
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Thanks for the feedback on the new squads, jb1. I haven't had a chance to get it yet, so hearing that ratings were updated for many guys is encouraging.

Does anyone else have a bad feeling that "two of the biggest issues the community has been asking us to look at" are going to leave us scratching our heads when the fixes are announced?

I just can't see something like tackling being changed in an update; the entire mechanic needs an overhaul to get rid of heat-seeking missle lock when holding A/X. Same with player growth; they've stated it is working as they planned, so again, I doubt they address it until '12.

So what could it be? I don't read the EA forums, so if someone has some insight, please share...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »