Home

FIFA Soccer 12 First Details

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 12 First Details within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 33
I hope EA have extended their efforts beyond just gameplay tweaks this year. The career modes & season modes are so dull in both presentation & content.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
I hope the presentation gets the kind of upgrade their giving to the two American football games.
Yea, that can go a long way for a casualer like me. Lol. I gotta get Fifa, this year. I finally bought the last one after not owning one since the Genesis days...only to take it back. Buyers' remorse kicked in cuz I had bought 4 games and thought I went a bit overboard especially after spending tons elsewhere during that time. So, I just kept toiling with the demo. Such a fun game.

I WILL get this one, though...I think...Heh....
Old 04-30-2011, 10:45 AM   #11
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm thinking "vision game" is based more on your players vision rather than your vision. for example heel passes or passes where you receive the ball with your back to the goal and just turn around a pass a perfect through lob pass. It makes no sense to penalize players who use a closer camera angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: (4/28) New Details from translation of OPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
It all sounds great but honestly I just want a CPU that is fun to play against and a functional and interesting career mode. I have zero interest in online.

I want every CPU team to feel different and to attack in different ways. I love the FIFA engine and am still playing it but each team starts to feel identical after a while.

I'm interested to see the results of this 'Revolution'

The ratings are generally jumbled, but many players and teams do seem to have similar gameplay and tactics. The developers need to go beyond Personality Plus. Any improvement to vary CPU tactics and performance would be welcome. The game needs to be more organic. Focus on the buildup.

It's good to see the foul situation may be improved. The CPU was rougher in FIFA 11, and rarely carded. More CPU fouls could lead to more free kicks, and more goals. I don't want FIFA 12 to be an arcade goal fest, but FIFA 11 was tougher to score in.

All these announcements are encouraging. Fix FIFA 11's shortcomings, then be prepared to patch any bugs in FIFA 12, and my faith in the FIFA series will be restored.

Old 05-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #13
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: (4/28) New Details from translation of OPM

If there aren't major changes in Career Mode, none of this matters. Seriously. For us who play 90% offline, CM is a joke. There have to be changes.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5
Manager mode is horrid compared to last yrs imo. They need to address game play issues such as the high pressure, the constant headed goals by cpu, standing tackles, change the trick stick to make it easier to pull off move and more variety between how different teams play
Old 05-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA Soccer 12 First Details

"Eliminated CPU team momentum scripts."

That's what I'm waiting to see on their new features list before I buy another FIFA game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA Soccer 12 First Details

will my AI defenders see fabregas and mark him, thats all i ask. you see him mark him i should not have to mash the B button for pressure..........

arhhhhh cmon fifa please fix user AI....

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »