Home

2010 Fifa World cup questions

This is a discussion on 2010 Fifa World cup questions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
2010 Fifa World cup questions

I found this game used very cheap and thinking of picking it up. Before I did, though, I had 2 questions I'm hoping you guys can answer.

1) The description says "Bonus Digital content, or other content download codes included may have been used" Did this game include any bonus content that might matter?

2) I'm picking it up for the sole reason of playing co-op with a friend, as we've done in past Fifa and PES games. This game has local co-op play included throughout the entire world cup, right?

Thanks for the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 2010 Fifa World cup questions

I love WC2010 - probably my favorite FIFA. The game has extra content, like rosters and little scenarios based on the real World Cup, like coming from behind with Holland to beat Brazil, etc, that had to be downloaded later.

The game does have a co-op mode for the tournament. I highly recommend it, it's a ton of fun
Old 08-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 19

It is worth picking up. I enjoyed it more than FIFA 11. The presentation captures the excitement of the tournament. Clive Tyldesley's commentary is the only negative for me. There are plenty of modes to enhance the replay value. Get it, and then wait to see if FIFA 12 meets expectations.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

I still play it to this day.

For me, this has the best soccer gameplay of any current gen soccer game. Thinking PES 2012 could top it, but this game will stay in my rotation for a long, LONG time.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for the replies and info. Just ordered it from Amazon. You guys talked me into it.

The reviews that I read really seem to think highly of the ending presentations if you win the cup. Maybe I'm superficial, but that has me a bit excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #6
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrak
Thanks for the replies and info. Just ordered it from Amazon. You guys talked me into it.

The reviews that I read really seem to think highly of the ending presentations if you win the cup. Maybe I'm superficial, but that has me a bit excited.
Unless I am omitting something, it's the best championship presentation in sports gaming.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

This game is a ton of fun! It's an absolute blast to take a team from a certain region (for me, teams that didn't make the 2010 tourney) and qualify for the World Cup and then play through. It's tough qualifying and then doing well in the tournament.

Highly recommend this game.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

does the game have different commentators like fifa 11 (i.e Spanish commentary (spain), french, etc?)

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »