Home

Difficulty issues/ sliders

This is a discussion on Difficulty issues/ sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Difficulty issues/ sliders

I'm playing the early release, about 20 matches so far, and I'm having a couple of issues.

I'm playing as Liverpool, manager mode, started as semi-pro, 6 minutes per half, normal speed; way too easy, I beat Arsenal 8-0, it was way too easy to dispossess the attackers, and way too easy to sprint past the defenders on the counter. I'd have defenders in front of me, I'd sprint into a seam, right past all defenders, and I'd usually have two other attackers running with me behind the defense, easy goals every time.

I switched to slow speed on 5 min halves which improved it somewhat. Man U gave me a game, I won 2-1 at home but most other teams I'm still beating 3-0, 4-1, etc.

I bumped up the difficulty to pro, slow, 5 min, and lost to Bolton 0-5. I can barely manage to defend, and the defensive pressureis so intense I can barely complete a pass, keeping possession is impossible, I'm lucky to manage 1 or 2 shots per game. I played a few more at pro, and got a bit better at defending, but cannot score at all, even against lower league sides.

There needs to be another difficulty between pro and semi. I'm going to start playing with sliders, especially defensive pressure by the CPU, anyone eksehaving this issue, anyone found a nice slider set? Am I just bad? I didn't okay much fifa 11, but I could manage to win on pro most of the time there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Difficulty issues/ sliders

try adjusting the cpu's Marking slider and Line Width slider. That should open up space for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »