Home

FIFA 12 PC Audio Issue(Help Needed)

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 PC Audio Issue(Help Needed) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
FIFA 12 PC Audio Issue(Help Needed)

Hi guys,
It seems there is no way to use 5.1 surround sound for the pc version. The front speakers work fine but i dont get sound through the other speakers. Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 12 PC Audio Issue(Help Needed)

After installing the game and playing it, something also did not seem right for me. I had sound through all of my surround speakers, but it was muted a bit. It seemed to change some of the audio settings. It is definitely not as nice as the 360 version, but I think I have to go back and fiddle around with my receiver and audio PC settings to fix whatever problem this caused.

I at least have sound through my sub and all speakers. I would check your PC audio settings and see if you need to reconfigure your settings to recognize your surround setup. Hope you can get it resolved!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

So I had to reinstall as Origin is having issues or the game is in getting this update applied. This time, I too only had my front's producing sound. The first night, I could hear my surrounds working and felt my sub kicking. Not sure what is going on, but I am looking into it. I will let you know if I find out anything.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:03 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Same here. 5.1 system, but I only get 2 speaker audio. Don't have this problem in any other game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »