Home

Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

This is a discussion on Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

Amidst all of the EA board, I think this is a possible solution to what you are talking about.

Quote:
It's because you have two IDs, and your are signed in with the other one. Last year, all teams were created with your PSN id for example if you are a PS3 user, but this year the Creation Centre automatically assigns your EA id. This means you have to manually change your id in a separate tab, and then log in to Creation Centre.

Go to easports.com and sign in, then click on your id in the top right corner. This opens your profile. On the upper right you'll see your current ID and the change button. Change to your other id and wait a second for the page to reload. Now open another tab and go to creation center. (Make sure that you were already logged out, because if* opens and you're already logged in then it won't work.) Sign in this time and you should be able to unbookmark or edit old teams.

But remember that you'll have to always do this, for if you bookmark with different IDs then the Creation Center won't open on the console. Fun right? I hope this solves your problem.
Also this may help...

Quote:
you -must- go to www.easports.com NOT www.easportsfootball.com

1. Go to www.easports,com and log in, make sure you already were logged out of ea.com/soccer or easportsfootball.com then click the Change button in the upper right.

2. NOW go to the creation centre page FIRST and log in from there. (it didn't work for me when I logged in from ea.com/soccer or easportsfootball.com. You must go directly HERE:http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-centre

3. Go to "My Bookmarked Teams" and unbookmark everything you no longer want from FIFA 11.
Weird... when I got into the CC, I had created 4 teams back when FIFA 11 came out, and they were really really easy to delete. One, maybe two clicks each. Hard for me to understand that others are having problems, but seems they are...
Old 10-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8

Creation Centre really intrigues me. I have Season Ticket so the options should have been unlocked but when I go to creation centre online it says I still need to buy them. Maybe it is the same problem as the last guy and I need to sign in at EA Sports before Football World.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #11
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not speaking from experience. I'm basically coming over here for FIFA talk since the EA board has just been overrun with people complaining about every minor issue and demanding lawsuits and other drivel.

I am a huge supporter of the Creation Center, and would create teams myself if I had more faith in my ability to set formations and stats and things like that. I don't have an eye for it, so I look forward to seeing who people create.

I'm planning on buying the Creation Center packs so I can download more tournaments (from 1 to 5) and teams (from 24 to 48 to 58). I get worried when I hear people complain about not being able to download that many teams due to various error messages. I don't know what's founded and what's just exaggeration on the EA board. It almost sounds like they're unable to use the expanded slots they paid for. Granted, it's maybe $8 that is worth the risk, but still...

So that said, I hope your errors are fixed with the suggestion I C&P'd, and hopefully soon I can figure out what bugs or issues really exist...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4
Icon7 Re: Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh909
Amidst all of the EA board, I think this is a possible solution to what you are talking about.

Also this may help...
Option 2 did! I cleaned out all but 3 teams I wanted to keep in my Creation Centre area. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »