Home

Unplayable for me - EA server issues/disconnects

This is a discussion on Unplayable for me - EA server issues/disconnects within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
Pro

DirtyDozen's Arena

OVR: 7
Unplayable for me - EA server issues/disconnects

Is no one else here having this issue?

FIFA 12 is unplayable for me due to constant EA server disconnects. As soon as I "Sign in to EA" again and then try to enter a mode it disconnects.

Every time I try to start Career Mode it disconnects. Then, if I start a Career in offline mode, the next time I try to Continue or Load that file it gives me an error saying "Your Career Mode file has Leagues included that you are no longer entitled to" and then prompts me to purchase a Season Ticket subscription! And this is after the release date, so that shouldn't even be an issue.

I'm also unable to play Ultimate Team Mode because it instantly disconnects me from the EA servers in the same way and boots me back to the arena.

This is a new retail copy that I redeemed the Online Pass code for. It's unacceptable that I cannot even play it.

I've tried deleting all the saves data on my hard drive and starting again, but I get the same issue. I also tried with and without the game installed to the 360 hard drive but that didn't help either.

I'm wondering if the UK release date was affecting me somehow, even though I'm in the US? I don't know why else it thought I needed Season Pass after the release date here. But even that doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone else has had this problem I'd be curious to hear about it (especially if you've been able to resolve it). I'd really like to play the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Unplayable for me - EA server issues/disconnects

Had this pretty much the entire last 2 months of Fifa 11 and yes, it has already started happening to me on Fifa 12. Absolutely rediculous.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Had a ton of server issues yesterday but today I was able to play 3 matches online without any problem.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
No issues for me.

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 09-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i had the issue yesterday and the servers just kicked me off at halftime of a match i was leading 1-0 and i needed to win to get promoted to division 9 and it was my last of the 10 matches they give you. i'm pissed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Same thing has happened to me countless times. I thought it was just me for awhile.

It is getting out of hand and frustrating to put it nicely. EA Sports really needs to get their act together with this stuff. First NCAA (awful with server issues and freezing), Madden and now FIFA.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 09-30-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Rookie

just happened to me again, just scored disconnect get the loss up 1-0. i'm giving it one more time then i'm going back to madden
Old 10-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #8
Rookie

TMuss's Arena

I'm having the same problems. I can't get into Ultimate Team at all, can't upload replays, and everytime I start my career, I get kicked out of the EA Servers. This is just a joke. It's all over the EA Boards as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »