Home

Old 11-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #9
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: For Loan

when i made my creation center team, i put alot of 50-60 overall players on it. almost every single one of them would get loaned out.

took me a few years but i finally filled out my academy with 60-70 overall players with mid to upper 80's potential. now that those guys are hitting 16 - 17 and im signing them. they are not getting loaned out nearly as much as the 50-60 guys were. however some of them are almost 70 overall and will be replacing my substitutes, so they are still growing fast being with the reserves and with the very limited playing time they do get.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

See thats the weird thing in year 1 I was able to loan about 8 guys out in the 50. Its alot like in the show were after a couple years no one would trade with me.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
See thats the weird thing in year 1 I was able to loan about 8 guys out in the 50. Its alot like in the show were after a couple years no one would trade with me.
The crazy thing to me is that I have two GK that I have on loan status....the 64 overall guy was loaned out but the 69 overall guy wasn't. I have 8 guys that I'm trying to loan...but only 1 is out. Makes no sense.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #12
Rookie

mctrees02's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm full of guys (7 or 8) from 45-60 that I couldn't get loaned out. I had about 7 or 8 guys from 60-65 and only 2 didn't go out on loan. Unfortunately in the Premier League, it's hard to squeeze even one of them into a game when I'm fighting to not be relegated with Forest.

Has anybody had any success getting players to go on loan in January? I've tried posting guys as both short loan and season loan in January but can't move anybody in 3 seasons of trying.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctrees02
I'm full of guys (7 or 8) from 45-60 that I couldn't get loaned out. I had about 7 or 8 guys from 60-65 and only 2 didn't go out on loan. Unfortunately in the Premier League, it's hard to squeeze even one of them into a game when I'm fighting to not be relegated with Forest.

Has anybody had any success getting players to go on loan in January? I've tried posting guys as both short loan and season loan in January but can't move anybody in 3 seasons of trying.
I've had more luck with short loans in January. But even then, that's like two compared to the one long loan earlier in the season. I'm just lucky my guys are growing decently fast. Will probably be starting when they are 21, hopefully in mid 70's by then.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #14
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Does anybody know if i got some 16/17/18 year olds that are high 50's low 60's will the grow sitting in the reserves? if so im jsut not going to worry about the whole loan thing. I mean these guys are mid 80's pot or higher and just dont want them to go to waste.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

Quote:
Does anybody know if i got some 16/17/18 year olds that are high 50's low 60's will the grow sitting in the reserves? if so im jsut not going to worry about the whole loan thing. I mean these guys are mid 80's pot or higher and just dont want them to go to waste.
most will grow a couple points while on the reserves. just finished another season, and the following summer xfer window was better for loaning, i got 5 of them out, and 4 of them coming on the final day. i didnt think to look at it, but i wonder if the xfer market is saturated a few years in and thats why its harder to put guys out on loan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #16
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they need to play games to reach max potential. I don't have any hard numbers on this, just my feeling from playing a couple of seasons.
Boston Celtics

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »