Home

Squad update/transfer window

This is a discussion on Squad update/transfer window within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #17
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Squad update/transfer window

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewske
It is my personal opinion that EA's main priority with the February squad update is to duplicate the changes made in the European January transfer window. I would assume it is not a priority of EA to really touch on the MLS given most players play FIFA with european and international teams and given the MLS calendar is way different than the European calender

My question: Has anybody noticed in with this squad update there are many errors in the ages of a lot of the big-time players? I was going through to check and see if Sergio Ramos was moved to CB from RB (he was) and noticed Ronaldo, Ozil (listed as 21 he's 23), and Khedira's ages were all 1 or 2 years off (those were all I knew off the top of my head) and Barca had the same kind of thing. Does anybody know if this is a glitch with this update or was it always like that?

Also now looking through more, Messi and Iniesta ages are both off making them 1 year younger each
Thats not a major issue. With regards to CM it wont make much of a difference. It is strange that happened, but its not like Madden when they had a player or 2 who's age was off by 10 years, which is a huge difference, especially in the NFL. That basically meant instant retirement before the next season.

Im about to check out the rosters to see what's been changed. Ill post anything major I notice
Old 02-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

I didnt notice anything wrong or major that isnt expected. Looks good to me
Old 02-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #19
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt45
Is this out yet?

edit: Its up, but weak. Still missing several MLS moves like Eddie Johnson to Seattle, Ching back to Houston, etc. I'm sure this has something to do with there not being a Montreal team in the game. I was crossing my fingers they would add a way around that.
Disappointing to hear, but I suppose it is expected. With the whole Montreal aspect and the fact that most MLS teams still have a lot of trialists on roster, etc. Any word on rookies being added? Hopefully EA at least gave a decent foundation for the MLS so making tweaks myself is easier...
Old 02-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
Rookie

Timbers got a significant update. Boyd is in as is Valencia who will not appear for the team or on the roster but is on loan awaiting transfer next season due to an injury discovered once he arrived. Also our first two draft picks (King has since been cut) and Hanyer Mosquera. The preseason stud Franck Songo'o who was only signed late last week is not on the roster. Makes sense EJ would not be on Seattle's roster either. Most likely all updates only take into account signings made prior to Feb 1.

Also seems like a few guys got skill updates, most notably David Horst who is now in the low 60s overall but I believe was a 59 before. Perlaza may have also got the speed boost he needed.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #21
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Disappointing to hear, but I suppose it is expected. With the whole Montreal aspect and the fact that most MLS teams still have a lot of trialists on roster, etc. Any word on rookies being added? Hopefully EA at least gave a decent foundation for the MLS so making tweaks myself is easier...
First round rookies appear to be in the update. I know I saw Mattocks, Chandler Hoffman and Enzo Martinez.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #22
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

Of course, I'm the original poster of this thread and I can't get the roster update to work. The screen gets to 100% while downloading the roster, then the game freezes up. Really frustrating, since I've been waiting for this update.

Can anyone offer advice or help?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

No roster update for Vita??
Old 02-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #24
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlopp9987
Of course, I'm the original poster of this thread and I can't get the roster update to work. The screen gets to 100% while downloading the roster, then the game freezes up. Really frustrating, since I've been waiting for this update.

Can anyone offer advice or help?
Try this:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1167592.page

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »