Home

FIFA Street Impressions and General Discussion

This is a discussion on FIFA Street Impressions and General Discussion within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 11:39 PM   #41
Rookie

sars973's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA Street Impressions and General Discussion

Just got the game today. It was $20 at bestbuy the other day and amazon matched the price for the ps3 version so I ordered it.

I liked the demo and like the game so far, I am just glad that I waited and got it for only $20 because that's really all it's worth to me.

It's fun but not something I'm gonna play all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA Street Impressions and General Discussion

So after buying this in March, thinking it was ok but nothing special, I decided to pick it up again yesterday after I got bored with NCAA football. Entertaining game for sure and best played with friends, but here are 3 things they need to add/fix if they were to release another version (which I would buy if they did indeed fix these things):

1) Most important: custom tournaments. I want to create a tourney with just EPL teams, or a champions league street team, or a world cup street tourney, etc... I believe NBA Street on the PS2 had a tournament mode! This should have customization options too for venues, games, time of halves, number of teams, etc..

2) AI. Playing the "World Tour" mode I've noticed bronze is way too easy and then silver it gets pretty damn hard because the AI sucks both ways. Players don't make runs, or play D or the goalie stands there, etc... This is not a total game killer but can fixed.

3) More in game options. I want to sub out! I want to change the half lengths or add more camera angles!

This game is probably never being released again (I don't know the sales numbers but I imagine they weren't pretty) and should probably have been a downloadeable game considering how bare bones it was, but if they added #1 above, it would make this re-play value increase by 100% off the bat.

#2 and #3 would also be great but even having the ability to create tournaments to play vs the computer would have been fantastic.

Hope EA does re-lease it again though! Would totally buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »