Home

im new to soccer...help!

This is a discussion on im new to soccer...help! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: im new to soccer...help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
my laptop and desktop cant handle anything new sadly.. ill check out some videos on that though, if available. thats one thing i miss about gaming on my pc, mods and tuner sets that make the games so much better.
That's too bad. Thanks for not taking my comments the wrong way BTW. I played FIFA 12 with the default gameplay for the first couple of months and enjoyed the game for the most part. It good, it's just not near as good compared to the way it plays after installing Doctor's or regularcat's gameplay patches. But you're aware of all that obviously as a sometimes PC gamer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 04:14 AM   #26
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

thanks for all the help people. i went out and bought the game even tho i cant wait for ncaa 13, madden 13 and nhl 13. started a new season with Blackburn actually lol. i play on professional with 15 minute halfs (which takes about 45 min a game, its cool tho). I left the user sliders alone but i tweeked the CPU sliders. I lowered sprint speed and acceleration down to 47 as well as raised the pass and shot error to 58. Ive gotten through 3 friendlies and the outcomes were a 4-1 win by me, a 2-2 draw and 1-0 loss. As far as realistic stats go im not sure because i dont know the average stats but in my last game they put 12 shots on and i put 8 shots on net. Does that sound right or is that to little?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #27
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
That's too bad. Thanks for not taking my comments the wrong way BTW. I played FIFA 12 with the default gameplay for the first couple of months and enjoyed the game for the most part. It good, it's just not near as good compared to the way it plays after installing Doctor's or regularcat's gameplay patches. But you're aware of all that obviously as a sometimes PC gamer.
i never enjoyed the game offline lol, until i made those tactic changes. i can actually enjoy the game now offline. i mainly just played prior with my buddies on our club team and in 1 v 1 leagues. but the more and more i starting getting into watching it on TV it gave me an itch to play offline. so glad i found the tactic thread on here..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 05-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
As far as realistic stats go im not sure because i dont know the average stats but in my last game they put 12 shots on and i put 8 shots on net. Does that sound right or is that to little?
That sounds about right, although shots on goal can vary greatly from game to game. Taking your team Blackburn for instance, two matches ago playing away against Tottenham, they had ZERO shots on goal! This is unusual, but it can happen. Just like 30+ shots on goal games happen. I don't know the averages, but anywhere between 5-20 shots strikes me as realistic.

Sent from my ZTE Skate
Old 05-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1
This season, I tracked stats for nearly 100 BPL matches for my slider work. Here's what I got:

Goals: 2.71
Shots: 28.47
Shots on Target: 9.13
% of Shots that are on target: 32.06
% of shots on target that result in goals: 29.73

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #30
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
i never enjoyed the game offline lol, until i made those tactic changes. i can actually enjoy the game now offline. i mainly just played prior with my buddies on our club team and in 1 v 1 leagues. but the more and more i starting getting into watching it on TV it gave me an itch to play offline. so glad i found the tactic thread on here..
I will have to check it out, as I am picking this game up over the weekend. May get the Vita version, too. Not a soccer guy (I cover prep soccer for work and do enjoy the games, and will watch some on TV but wouldn't call myself more than a casual observer) but I'm really impressed with the gameplay, crowd and commentary.

I'd rather play this than stale NCAA/Madden/NHL.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »