Home

Interested in joining a sim league? (not you playing)

This is a discussion on Interested in joining a sim league? (not you playing) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Interested in joining a sim league? (not you playing)

Anyone here interested in joining a sim league?

Basically what a sim league is, or what this sim league is, is when you control a team as the manager and you play against other human managers. You'll set your gameplan/depth chart, team strategy, you can make transfers, your players will progress/regress, etc. The games will all be simulated on PES12 and I will post the full results of the games. We'll have Champion's League, Europa League, the FA Cup, and all that good stuff.

This literally takes about 10 minutes or less out of your day if that's all you are willing to contribute. You'll have a match every 2 days or so so actually 10 minutes every 2 days. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON THE COMPUTER AT ANY CERTAIN TIME!

Really, your involvement in the league is effortless, but you'll be able to do so much and it's great fun to strategize against other humans trying to build the best team.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. We will be taking the reigns of teams in the EPL.

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THIS SECTION AS WELL. WAS WANTING TO REACH BOTH FIFA AND PES FANS. PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE IF IT'S A HINDRANCE TO THE BOARD. THANK YOU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Interested in joining a sim league? (not you playing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
This literally takes about 10 minutes or less out of your day if that's all you are willing to contribute. You'll have a match every 2 days or so so actually 10 minutes every 2 days. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON THE COMPUTER AT ANY CERTAIN TIME!

Really, your involvement in the league is effortless...
Man, could you make this any less appealing to people who actually ARE interested in joining online leagues and being social? Just kidding, sounds interesting in its own way.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

You lost me at PES12.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
You lost me at PES12.
That's why you don't have to do anything and why it's effortless... because you own FIFA 12 and therefore can't even join their PES 12 league!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Man, could you make this any less appealing to people who actually ARE interested in joining online leagues and being social? Just kidding, sounds interesting in its own way.
Well it's kinda like Fantasy Football, but everything is simulated on a game and it goes by faster (1 season should take a month and a half to a month).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
That's why you don't have to do anything and why it's effortless... because you own FIFA 12 and therefore can't even join their PES 12 league!
Yeah............................................
.................................................. .........
.................................................. .................
.................................................. ........................
.................................................. ..............................
Old 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
Well it's kinda like Fantasy Football, but everything is simulated on a game and it goes by faster (1 season should take a month and a half to a month).
I figured as much reading your description. Sounds interesting as I said for people who enjoy that sort of thing, good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »