Home

Fun Teams to Use

This is a discussion on Fun Teams to Use within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Fun Teams to Use

Gotta love Santos
Old 05-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

McGeady is sweet...my personal fave on Ireland is Robbie Keane.

Shamrock Rovers are fun. (If you're playing teams in the Airtricity League)...think I spend more time with the Irish teams tho. Not very good, but I have a good time playing with them. Which in turn is causing me to learn more about the teams and players in the Airtricity

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 05-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

I've been having a lot of fun using Ireland. Solid all around team with a good GK. I've been able to handle teams with a couple more talented players based on the consistent skills of the whole squad. Robbie Keane, while not that high overall, seems to just get the job done for me each and every game. Biggest weakness I have noticed so far is when the ball is in the air.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #12
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

I highly recommend playing with standard liege in the Belgium leauge.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

international wise, cameroon is a fun team to use. they have eto'o up front. they also have a really good midfield of song, m'bia, and makoun. plus, solid defenders is assou-ekotto and chedjou and a good keep in kameni.

another intenational team that is fun to use is ecuador. valencia is a beast on the wing and caicedo and benitez form a great pair up front.

for club teams, swansea city is pretty fun. vorm is a nasty keeper. sigurdsson is a beast in the midfield. dyer and sinclair both have great pace that create scoring chances along the wings.

i also like to use wigan athletic. rodallega is a beast for me. moses is good on the wing with crusat, who has pace. mccarthy and diame are solid midfielders. and, al-habsi is a decent keeper.

aston villa is another team i like playing with. given is a really good keeper. n'zogbia, ireland, petrov, and albrighton are a decent group of midfielders. n'zogbia and albrighton, along with agbonlahor, have great pace that create chances for themselves or for striker darren bent. their defense is ok, with dunne the only real standout.

and my final team: i know this is for 4 stars and under but the one exception id make is newcastle. they were a 4 star team when the game came out, but moved up half a star after the roster updates. demba ba and papa cisse are a lethal pairing. cabaye, tiote, ben arfa, and gutierrez are a solid group of midfielders. coloccini anchors the defense with santon and simpson as young and talented fullbacks who have some pace. krul is also a young and talented keeper.

Last edited by mpt117; 05-21-2012 at 11:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »