Home

Player Manager

This is a discussion on Player Manager within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Player Manager

I have yet to get any new offers from new teams as a player coach, only a manager. Will I eventualy get a player coach offer or only manger ones? sorry if this has already been asked idk what to search for. thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Player Manager

just started my 8th season. won 4 titles in the mls. never got an offer for player manager of any other team. only get offers for a regular manager. it seems the best thing you can do is just run another CM. your pro character will be able to be in two diff CM's at the same time. that way you can be a player manager somewhere else.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Player Manager

I haven't tested this but maybe if you become the manager somewhere else you will then get an offer to be player-manager. Just a thought being that a player-manager is more prestigious than just a manager. Maybe you need to earn that player-manager role.

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »