Home

FIFA 12 PC Appreciation thread :)

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 PC Appreciation thread :) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #17
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: FIFA 12 PC Appreciation thread :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I dont' have the origin copy, however I'm sure there is a way around it.

The thing with modding in FIFA that I have learned is that you can edit a number of things - but when you are done, you MUST use I68Regenerator everytime.

I would suggest everyone to download the super patch - it is absolutely incredible, has everything you need -and installs with you setting up the program file path for FIFA in mind. After that, it automatically installs I68Regenerator and loads it at the end of its installation.

Let me know if you need help though, B - no problemo.
Cool. I had just had my files crap out and am on a fairly new CM, ( Steam and Origin conflict) so no biggie. Now before I do, should I do the new patch or not? I'm gonna download the texture editor(already have the Super Patch and Creation Master 12) and try and get some faces in. Now do I have to do everything before I start a CM? Can I add faces or boots later and not have it kill my CM? BTW, might need some help with loading faces, it's a bit intimidating, so far. After I do all of this I'm gonna do the Origin disconnect. I don't do online, anyway.... I'll wait to I hear from you before I try it. Thanks, Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

Thanks a bunch for the tips/info Matt, I'll check that out.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Cool. I had just had my files crap out and am on a fairly new CM, ( Steam and Origin conflict) so no biggie. Now before I do, should I do the new patch or not? I'm gonna download the texture editor(already have the Super Patch and Creation Master 12) and try and get some faces in. Now do I have to do everything before I start a CM? Can I add faces or boots later and not have it kill my CM? BTW, might need some help with loading faces, it's a bit intimidating, so far. After I do all of this I'm gonna do the Origin disconnect. I don't do online, anyway.... I'll wait to I hear from you before I try it. Thanks, Brian
Hey B - yes, since you're going offline - just do the origin disconnect.

Don't start a new CM either - because anytime a database (DB) is created/regenerated with I86, the file will become damaged/corrupt. This happens everytime the database is modified; one of the few things I dislike about FIFA editing so far (regenerating takes a good 10 mins of wait).

The easiest thing I can say about the superpatch - is that it will place all the .rxr files in nice little folders within the "sceneassets" folder under the "data" folder. These .rxr files are to be opened with Texture Editor - make note that whatever you change - it SAVES AUTOMATICALLY. So the .rxr file you open, then modify (inputting texture of face for example), will stay modified.

I would suggest backing up any .rxr files you plan on modifying before in this case.

I had a heck of a time playing with all the .rxr files - did you find the ID list (includes players, teams ID, etc.). I was successful in inserting my first custom kit into the game as well - so that felt great.

Let me know if you need any more help - I hope I have so far.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:02 AM   #20
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Hey B - yes, since you're going offline - just do the origin disconnect.

Don't start a new CM either - because anytime a database (DB) is created/regenerated with I86, the file will become damaged/corrupt. This happens everytime the database is modified; one of the few things I dislike about FIFA editing so far (regenerating takes a good 10 mins of wait).

The easiest thing I can say about the superpatch - is that it will place all the .rxr files in nice little folders within the "sceneassets" folder under the "data" folder. These .rxr files are to be opened with Texture Editor - make note that whatever you change - it SAVES AUTOMATICALLY. So the .rxr file you open, then modify (inputting texture of face for example), will stay modified.

I would suggest backing up any .rxr files you plan on modifying before in this case.

I had a heck of a time playing with all the .rxr files - did you find the ID list (includes players, teams ID, etc.). I was successful in inserting my first custom kit into the game as well - so that felt great.

Let me know if you need any more help - I hope I have so far.
Okay, I'm gonna do a fresh install. I'm gonna try it with the patch first. Then I'll do Superpatch and see if it launches. Then I'll do Origin disconnect, and start on faces. I read somewhere you have to set it (Super Patch) to use current customized rosters to not crash. So, if I'm getting you right, I don't use Creation Master 12? Use the texture editor instead? And after I get all of my faces, kits, etc. done, then I can start my CM?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Okay, I'm gonna do a fresh install. I'm gonna try it with the patch first. Then I'll do Superpatch and see if it launches. Then I'll do Origin disconnect, and start on faces. I read somewhere you have to set it (Super Patch) to use current customized rosters to not crash. So, if I'm getting you right, I don't use Creation Master 12? Use the texture editor instead? And after I get all of my faces, kits, etc. done, then I can start my CM?
Correct. I've never used Creation Master. The reason is, the .rxr files are exported by Super Patch (similar to kitserver if you've played PES for PC before).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #22
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Correct. I've never used Creation Master. The reason is, the .rxr files are exported by Super Patch (similar to kitserver if you've played PES for PC before).
Yeah, I know Kitserver! I played PES2010, thanks to you. I have PES2011, as well. Got it from CD-WOW. That said, I have a few questions. When I get it all up and running will the CL and all the wipes, ball, etc load automatically when I'm in that tournament? Or do I have to press a button? If so, when? BTW, do you know if they have updated faces in Super Patch like De Gea and Neymar? Both are terrible on default rosters. (I sold Rooney when he cried to leave, and bought Neymar. Not even going to go into the terrible facial hair they have on De Gea, LOL!) Thanks for all your help! Brian

Old 06-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I know Kitserver! I played PES2010, thanks to you. I have PES2011, as well. Got it from CD-WOW. That said, I have a few questions. When I get it all up and running will the CL and all the wipes, ball, etc load automatically when I'm in that tournament? Or do I have to press a button? If so, when? BTW, do you know if they have updated faces in Super Patch like De Gea and Neymar? Both are terrible on default rosters. (I sold Rooney when he cried to leave, and bought Neymar. Not even going to go into the terrible facial hair they have on De Gea, LOL!) Thanks for all your help! Brian
Nice buy on Neymar! Lol.

yes, they have many, many...many faces. Even for brazilian teams - it's pretty stunning - not to mention tattoos for most players.

As for the selector. To be honest for the UEFA I haven't even gotten there yet, but I'll try to see if I can initiate it. I'm home today taking care of the sick Mrs - so while she's asleep, I'll test some of this to make sure.

I haven't tried using the Automatic Selector either (where you can press a hot key, letter, to enable pop ups, etc) - and just now I tried it. And will test in game now too :P
Old 06-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

I believe they have FIFA for Macs, does anybody have it an recommend it? Very jealous of pc gamers, just not pc's!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »